Mondraker

Seric

Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
Norway
So here is my new toy! The E-Crusher.
Amazingly fun ride! Missing some of the extra power I felt I had with the Bosch going up serious steep hills, but other than that, a dream :)
443FE077-E75B-4A21-84B1-6D358132E3BD.jpeg

Kernow

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 18, 2018
Cornwall uk
That’s nice , always like Mondrakers , I guess it’s another brand that the shimano motor has allowed to produce a decent bike with good geo
Looking at the internal battery , is that the new multi cell system that husqvarna are using ?

knut7

Administrator
Author
Subscriber
Apr 10, 2018
Norway
The battery seems to be the Shimano downtube integrated version.

Mondraker-E-Crusher07.jpg

Seric

Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
Norway
Hi I just got the 2019 E crafty RR+ . how do you find mondrakers battary life ??

Congrats on a great bike. Had the 2017 E-Crafty RR+, yellow model last year.

Mondraker has close to nothing to do with battery life. That is more a total correaltion between rider (weight and input), choice of assistance-level, rolling recistance and type of terrain you are riding. The only thing I can imagine that has something to do with the bike model or brand, is how efficient the suspension is and the total weight of bike and wheels.

I had a Bosch engine with 500wh battery, and now have a Shimano E8000 with 504wh battery. Can't really say that one is more efficent than the other. I do however notice that my friends are getting more range from their bikes. And it all really comes down to that I am a few stones heavier then they are.

So you need to make your own experience on this. there are way to many factores that plays a part, and type of bike or brand is the last/lowest factor of them all.

E CRAFTYRR+

Sep 13, 2018
Cannok chase
Congrats on a great bike. Had the 2017 E-Crafty RR+, yellow model last year.

Mondraker has close to nothing to do with battery life. That is more a total correaltion between rider (weight and input), choice of assistance-level, rolling recistance and type of terrain you are riding. The only thing I can imagine that has something to do with the bike model or brand, is how efficient the suspension is and the total weight of bike and wheels.

I had a Bosch engine with 500wh battery, and now have a Shimano E8000 with 504wh battery. Can't really say that one is more efficent than the other. I do however notice that my friends are getting more range from their bikes. And it all really comes down to that I am a few stones heavier then they are.

So you need to make your own experience on this. there are way to many factores that plays a part, and type of bike or brand is the last/lowest factor of them all.
Thanks for that . I have just learned to reset the display as it was only showing 27miles range full charge ECO. I was ummm that's bad . Since the reset it now shows 54miles range so panic over . I allso did a battary reset to make sure the battary management was all in order . Now I can go ride without thinking god that range is crap .

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
I got 16 miles out of my Bosch motored Trek on Sunday. There was a fair bit of Turbo used though and a sprint back to the car at the end of the ride.

Range is subject to so many variables; rider weight, rider fitness, cadence management, type of terrain, amount of climbing, assistance level, etc.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles