MONDRAKER E-CRUSHER CARBON R+

lucacocomazzi

Dec 23, 2018
Bolton - UK
Hi all

Anybody got their hands on one of these?? Looking for my first E-Mtb and there are loads of options to choose from.
331169_2944525.jpg
eCrusher Carbon r_del_fill_2000_1247.jpg
e-Crusher Carbon r_tras_crop_1800_1319.jpg

MattK9441

Feb 3, 2019
Stroud
Hey,

I've just ordered the eCrusher Carbon RR+. Never ridden it but the price on offer was too good to miss.

Check out www.bike-discount.de for their offers. They have the model you're looking at too. They have limited sizes available but you may be in luck.

They ship to the UK for a small fee.

lucacocomazzi

Dec 23, 2018
Bolton - UK
Hey,

I've just ordered the eCrusher Carbon RR+. Never ridden it but the price on offer was too good to miss.

Check out www.bike-discount.de for their offers. They have the model you're looking at too. They have limited sizes available but you may be in luck.

They ship to the UK for a small fee.
Hi there. Thanks for letting me know. I collected mine last weekend and ridden it once, it is a beast. can't wait to get out more.
If you put the bike upside down you will see there is a small gap between the end of the battery and the motor (you can see there are cables going through) get something like a hard sponge to fill up that gap, so no mud or water can get to it. Also you can cut out a front mudguard and cover it up, it will protect the motor as well.
When I get chance, I will take a picture and show you.

So far loving the bike.
PSX_20190203_162556.jpg

MattK9441

Feb 3, 2019
Stroud
Nice photo. It really is a great, aggressive looking bike. Love the styling and how it looks ready for business at the sharp end.

Thanks for the tip. Reading and reviewing numerous articles on e-bikes in general, it seems dirt and water egress into the motor housing is quite common with many manufactures. Hope your 'fix' works - I'll certainly follow your advice.

Mine is being delivered early next week (hopefully). Can't wait. Just need to find some local riders to share the experience with. Don't think there'll be too difficult to find in the Cotswolds.

Enjoy the bike!

lucacocomazzi

Dec 23, 2018
Bolton - UK
Nice photo. It really is a great, aggressive looking bike. Love the styling and how it looks ready for business at the sharp end.

Thanks for the tip. Reading and reviewing numerous articles on e-bikes in general, it seems dirt and water egress into the motor housing is quite common with many manufactures. Hope your 'fix' works - I'll certainly follow your advice.

Mine is being delivered early next week (hopefully). Can't wait. Just need to find some local riders to share the experience with. Don't think there'll be too difficult to find in the Cotswolds.

Enjoy the bike!
It is a very quick and cheap fix that can prevent a lot of issues in the future. It might be not the most stylish but is underneath the bike and nobody see it anyway ?

I've got invisiframe on as well, I suggest it to protect the carbon frame

Norway1980

Jan 16, 2019
trondheim
Been riding my 2018 RR+ for a few months now and loving the bike very good on technical climbs and descends really well , loving the 2.8 tyres.

I have sound insulated between the frame and motor which has also made it a fair bit quieter using dynamat

great bike

lucacocomazzi

Dec 23, 2018
Bolton - UK
Been riding my 2018 RR+ for a few months now and loving the bike very good on technical climbs and descends really well , loving the 2.8 tyres.

I have sound insulated between the frame and motor which has also made it a fair bit quieter using dynamat

great bike
Thanks for sharing!

I will look into that!
I'm also going to put a neoprene chain stay protection to make it less noisy when the chain slams on it on very rough terrain.

I'm looking for a motor bash guard, but I haven't found one yet.
For now, I have cut out a very cheap front fender and place it underneath just to protect the motor and close that gap between the frame and motor.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles