Mondraker Crafty RR 2020

Broke

Apr 14, 2020
Slovakia
Hi all.

I just bought this awesome bike. I ordered second battery too, so I can change batteries on longer rides. Is anyone using two batteries on this bike? How can I mount cover of battery on the new one? On original battery bought with bike, there are four nuts, but on new battery, there is nothing. Is there a shop where I can buy these nuts?

Broke

Apr 14, 2020
Slovakia
Best post a pic...of the bike and the battery if you like :)

IMG_20200426_113431.jpg

IMG_20200426_133232.jpg

MB1

Dec 28, 2019
Cumbria
I have the older level rr with the 500wh battery So it’s different, the level has a catch built into the cover to secure it. But looking at the photo I suspect these mounting points are to hold the cover on when the battery is inserted in the downtube, I don’t notice a catch on your cover. I’m not convinced they would be strong enough or designed to hold a second battery (essentially piggybacking on the original), this would significantly load the primary battery mount. particularly for a 625wh which would be close to 4kg. Best option is a purpose designed backpack, Im using the evoc, but there are quit a few out there. saying that I get good range from a 500wh so with 2x 625 your going to be able to do epic rides?

wachschaf

May 9, 2020
Germany
@Broke Have you found a supplier for the battery cover of the Mondraker Crafty RR? I'm looking for an original cover for a second battery for longer rides

Broke

Apr 14, 2020
Slovakia
@Broke Have you found a supplier for the battery cover of the Mondraker Crafty RR? I'm looking for an original cover for a second battery for longer rides
No I did not. Im just trying to find those nuts, so with the change of battery i will change also the cover - dismount it from the first battery and mount it on the second battery.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles