Mondraker 2021Crafty Carbon RR SL

GizmoSL

Dec 15, 2020
San Antonio Texas
I have been trying since around June of 2020 to get a Mondraker 2021 Crafty Carbon RR SL; it's ordered, it's not ordered, it's not available, it will be available in 2021, on and on, but finally was directed to the US distributer who assured me all was well and I would receive my bike in January 2021. Now, I believe they are honest and ethical, but they may as misinformed as me. My friend in the UK, who works for a shop in London, says that Mondraker tells him NO ebikes to the US till late in 2021 or 2022. Numerous attempts to communicate with Mondraker have been answered with automated replies to contact my local dealer. Of which are few and far between in the US. Even my communications in clumsy Spanish have gone unanswered. So, I am reaching out to my fellow ebikers, does anyone out there have any information from or regarding Mondraker and their delivery status? It's close enough to January that I will wait and see but am I missing the chance to grab an S-Works Turbo Levo SL or order an Orbea Rise M-LTD?

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
I would contact the UK distributor, Silverfish, as they can probably give you an honest answer on availability of bikes from Mondraker

Chrismondy

Feb 5, 2021
Slovakia
I have been trying since around June of 2020 to get a Mondraker 2021 Crafty Carbon RR SL; it's ordered, it's not ordered, it's not available, it will be available in 2021, on and on, but finally was directed to the US distributer who assured me all was well and I would receive my bike in January 2021. Now, I believe they are honest and ethical, but they may as misinformed as me. My friend in the UK, who works for a shop in London, says that Mondraker tells him NO ebikes to the US till late in 2021 or 2022. Numerous attempts to communicate with Mondraker have been answered with automated replies to contact my local dealer. Of which are few and far between in the US. Even my communications in clumsy Spanish have gone unanswered. So, I am reaching out to my fellow ebikers, does anyone out there have any information from or regarding Mondraker and their delivery status? It's close enough to January that I will wait and see but am I missing the chance to grab an S-Works Turbo Levo SL or order an Orbea Rise M-LTD?
you end up getting your bike in the end?

GizmoSL

Dec 15, 2020
San Antonio Texas
Finally got my Crafty RR SL yesterday. putting it together today. Heavier than the LEVO SL, but the motor! and the detailing on the Crafty is superb. And the finish is just so much nicer than the clear coat finish on the S-Works with all the patchwork. Sorry, Specialized

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles