Mission control logging me out...

stiv674

E*POWAH Elite
Mar 4, 2019
Wiltshire
As the title suggests, the mission control app keeps logging me out for some reason, anyone else had this issue? It's usually after I haven't used it for a few days, I also have to change the unit system again :unsure:

Thanks

HGmtb

Patreon
Jan 16, 2019
Sydney
I also get logged out after a couple of weeks of not using Mission Control - the units don't change though.

StevoKickstart

Nov 12, 2018
West Sussex, England
My issue is that during a ride my mission control app disconnects itself from the bike; effectively registering an embarrassing ride of a mle or so when it should be 12! is this a common issue?

Specialized Rider Care

Official Specialized
Subscriber
Official Specialized
Jul 12, 2018
As the title suggests, the mission control app keeps logging me out for some reason, anyone else had this issue? It's usually after I haven't used it for a few days, I also have to change the unit system again :unsure:

Thanks

Can you share phone make/model as well as the app version? (App Settings/About)

If you are still using Mission Control 1.XX then this is no longer supported, you'll need to download the latest version (believe 2.08 at time of posting) from the app store.

HGmtb

Patreon
Jan 16, 2019
Sydney
Opened Mission Control to check the version, and guess what - it's logged itself out again. It is version 2.0.8, and last time I used it was about 10 days ago.

My phone is a Motorola Moto X, running Android 5.1 - and apart from the logging out problem the App works properly.

Mcharza

E*POWAH BOSS
Aug 10, 2018
Helsinki, Finland
Opened Mission Control to check the version, and guess what - it's logged itself out again. It is version 2.0.8, and last time I used it was about 10 days ago.

My phone is a Motorola Moto X, running Android 5.1 - and apart from the logging out problem the App works properly.
Before Specialized response, let me quess....Android 5.1...not supported, you have to buy a new model ;)

stiv674

E*POWAH Elite
Mar 4, 2019
Wiltshire
Can you share phone make/model as well as the app version? (App Settings/About)

If you are still using Mission Control 1.XX then this is no longer supported, you'll need to download the latest version (believe 2.08 at time of posting) from the app store.

Phone is Huawei Mate 10 pro running Android 9 and the app version is 2.08

Thanks

stiv674

E*POWAH Elite
Mar 4, 2019
Wiltshire
Well it didn't log me out from Wednesday night until this morning, but...

During a ride today after we had stopped for about fifteen minutes I opened the app back up, it said 20.7 miles and then after I pressed start it dropped to 18.7, average speed also dropped from about 10mph to 8.6... :rolleyes:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles