Mission Control disconnecting mid ride

TPP

Oct 1, 2018
Leeds
I'm based in the Massif Central, in central France. On my last couple of rides it's been quite cold - down to about minus 5c on the tops. The Mission Control app won't stay connected to the bike. (2019 Specialized Kenevo Expert). I've never had this issue before, I'm wondering if its something to do with the temperature. Has this happened to anyone else?

The other possible cause could be that I recently got a Specialized ANGI sensor. This is going to go back to the shop as it also disconnects from the Specialized ride app, switches itself off and even when on didn't detect an over the handle bars crash. Could it be that the 2 Specialized apps don't work together?
Any thoughts @Specialized Rider Care ?

khorn

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Patreon
Jul 19, 2018
Denmark
I cannot help with your issues apart from the fact that specialized software is very poorly programmed. Also, I suggest that you contact Specialized directly as rider care disappeared some time last November and not seen since......

Karsten

nicklej

Patreon
Oct 11, 2018
Camberley
I cannot help with your issues apart from the fact that specialized software is very poorly programmed. Also, I suggest that you contact Specialized directly as rider care disappeared some time last November and not seen since......

Karsten
Specialized Rider Care posted a few days ago (maybe even yesterday on a thread).
I have the same problem though. BLevo stayed active my entire last ride whereas Mission control was tracking multiple, smaller, rides which bugged the shit out of me!

BLevo all the way for me

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles