Mission control app problems

Alan W

Apr 20, 2019
Dorset England
Hi, I have just installed the latest update to the mission control app and am now experiencing error codes ref the motor, codes 4, 6 and 91 ?
Basically it is saying that the wheel size is non standard and the codes will keep appearing until this is rectified and the motor may stop operating.
My bike is a 2019 and totally standard, I have not messed with the wheel size or de-restricted it in any way, anybody else experiencing these problems after updating the app ? Bike appears to be working satisfactorily .

khorn

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Patreon
Jul 19, 2018
Denmark
It is a known software issue within the MC, apparently Specialized have rectified the issue but maybe not - It has something to do with your bike being connected to their servers online where they gather all sorts of info about your ride. I simply refuse to use the MC as Specialized will not explain how much they actually gather and even worse, we can't turn it off.

Karsten

salko

Aug 29, 2019
SLO
After updating to latest MC I cannot save a new preset anymore, after typing in the name Save button is unresponsive. Anyone else have same issue or is it just me?

ThierryGTLTS

Feb 17, 2020
Belgium
I had this problem with 2.2 version, and it was because I was not connected.
As soon as the wifi was good, the presets have been saved.
But I have not tried with the latest version.

salko

Aug 29, 2019
SLO
No, this is not the case with me, I'm on solid wifi or mobile data and still cannot save preset ...

ThierryGTLTS

Feb 17, 2020
Belgium
No, this is not the case with me, I'm on solid wifi or mobile data and still cannot save preset ...
Katastrophe !
The 2.2.1 version is worse than the 2.2.
Not only I canno't save presets without wifi, but now I canno't have access to the saved presets.
So I've deleted the 2.2.1 and go back to the 2.2 which is better for me.
Hope this may help.
Thierry

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles