Mission Control app not connecting - Kenevo 2018

jallabanan

Oct 12, 2018
Norway
Hi,
The Mission Control app will no longer connect to the bike. It just says "Connecting" - and then disconnects immediately Look at this video: Dropbox - Screen_Recording_20200408-154052.mp4 - Simplify your life

Phone is Samsung Galaxy S10 / Android. Location service is on and approved for the app.

Don't know if it's related, but also one led is red all the time (even with full battery) and one led is dead. Look at attached image below.

Any ideas or suggestions? Thanks a lot!

20200408_154113.jpg

Tim69

Feb 25, 2019
Israel
I'm not an expert on it, but the red led on the batt. Is s fault code. Telling you something is wrong with the batt.
Check the manual or your LBS
I'm sure someone with more knowledge will give you more details soon..
Tim

chrisdut

Aug 21, 2019
Chester
I couldn't get my Samsung S20 Ultra to connect to my 2019 Levo, kept getting the connect/disconnect on loop

I erased all paired devices, removed the bike from mission control, uninstalled the app

Turned phone off and then back on again

Installed mission control

Paired my phone to the bike via bluetooth

Opened Mission Control and added bike

Bingo, all working again

Funkeydunk

Subscriber
May 28, 2019
Uk
I was also having trouble connecting, but now it connects but takes several goes to change the presets. So even when it’s connected it fails to change the modes properly. Not sure if it’s the SW update on the app but it worked fine a few weeks ago with no drama.

Dave 80

Oct 17, 2019
UK
Belvo will solve this problem it works with my 2019 levo comp. Also no walk assist lock out.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles