Sep 30, 2019
Huntsville, AL USA
Ty and Jett

ty-jett.png

Rusty

E*POWAH BOSS
Jul 17, 2019
New Zealand
Broke my Levo so instead of a muesli bar & a squeezy gel on the side of a trail at Rotovegas it was some cooking I did.
Dinner was an excellent indulgence.
Turkey roll cooked on the chargrill with cauliflower augratin, bacon wrapped asparagus, grilled carrot and grilled purple kumara.
Dessert was Chocolate Mud Cake.

Xmas Dinner.jpg

xXmas Dessert.jpg

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Broke my Levo so instead of a muesli bar & a squeezy gel on the side of a trail at Rotovegas it was some cooking I did.
Turkey roll cooked on the chargrill with cauliflower augratin, bacon wrapped asparagus, grilled carrot and grilled purple kumara.

View attachment 23488

View attachment 23489

I'm glad there was two pictures. I thought the first one was a place mat with pictures of a knife and fork on ... I'm impressed, I never saw you as a cutlery kinda guy ! ;):LOL:

Merry Xmas @Rusty ! Nice work on the food ! I'll have to list you on google maps as a sure fire place to stop and eat.

What did you do to the Levo ?

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Stripped the belt by the whirring sound and lack of drive. Dealer is going to sort a ride for me on Friday until Speshy opens back up on the 6th. He reckons a motor will arrive the following day and I will have my bike back shortly after.

Feck.. Don't you have a new Scott on the way ? At least they're proposing a quick turnaround and something else for you to break in the meantime :)

Rusty

E*POWAH BOSS
Jul 17, 2019
New Zealand
Nice work on the food ! I'll have to list you on google maps as a sure fire place to stop and eat.

A little rustic, but it is summer here and was like 30C so I was not going to do the full hand-made from scratch feast - which is a pain to do for 1 anyways.
20 years in the hospitality industry as a chef then catering manager makes me sway from classic cuisine unless I have a lady I am out to impress - then it is all on with whatever she desires. Except Coq au Vin ..... did I tell you I hate classic French cooking? :p

net wurker

E*POWAH Master
Sep 30, 2019
Huntsville, AL USA

View attachment 23488

View attachment 23489
Very nice!

I'm far from any kind of chef, but I always wanted to try to make home-made lasagna. The wifey and I were tired of traditional Christmas dinner stuff, so I did my first lasagna...came out pretty good, if I do say so myself.

LSGA.jpg

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles