Merida / Shimano motor bash guard

jsalas2

Apr 6, 2018
San antonio, Tx
I am going to ask Rockguardz if they can use the bash guard on my Vitus as a template for for a universal one

View attachment 6121
The one on my Commencal cracked at about the same spot. My replacement is also starting to crack in the same spot after only 2months

bash guard.jpg

Rallysaloon

Oct 6, 2018
Uk
I need to get hold of a Commencal bike, my guard is definitely what you need. It WILL NOT break and with the special mounting bracket, that fits the Shimano motor, you get protection for your chainring too. Anybody in the U.K. available for a measure up?

Treter 123

Oct 21, 2018
Brunico
I have a special bracket to fit Shimano motors. This will be the same on all bikes but I would need to measure the rest of the frame to see if my guard would fit. I’ve only fitted it to a Merida so far. I have a web site to sell them from but it’s not live yet. I am selling them through PayPal for £55 UK pounds including worldwide postage.

View attachment 6018
I have a special bracket to fit Shimano motors. This will be the same on all bikes but I would need to measure the rest of the frame to see if my guard would fit. I’ve only fitted it to a Merida so far. I have a web site to sell them from but it’s not live yet. I am selling them through PayPal for £55 UK pounds including worldwide postage.

View attachment 6018
Hello ?? I habe a merida eone sixty
Like in the picture. I am from italy. How to order your guard? Can you send me more detailed pictures?

Rallysaloon

Oct 6, 2018
Uk
Hi Rallysaloon, are you shipping internationally? Tried to order one to Australia but it wouldn't let me, not sure if a website glitch or just not going to happen.
Hi, it's probably because I have it only posting to UK. I can 't post to Aus for £5. It costs me about £25 to Australia. I have sent 3 out there already. If you want one it will be £70 GBP including postage. Payment via PayPal. I'll send you a message with details

pattywgnowen

Mar 25, 2019
Owen1200

View attachment 6018
first time poster - hey bud, do you still sell these direct or only through ebay?
oops. sorry, I just saw some additional posts that were not visible yesterday. scratch that?
it works out to more than $100 aussie, so will think about it and come back to you?

Rallysaloon

Oct 6, 2018
Uk
first time poster - hey bud, do you still sell these direct or only through ebay?
oops. sorry, I just saw some additional posts that were not visible yesterday. scratch that?
it works out to more than $100 aussie, so will think about it and come back to you?
You Aussies need to get together and bulk buy. I can do a deal on multiple buys plus there is only one postage charge. I seem to sell loads over there but all one at a time.

Wadders

May 20, 2019
Woking
I need one too for same bike did you find one?
Not yet mate but someone has said they were taking their bike to rock guards to see if they can design one, that was a couple of weeks back. Will update if I get any joy. Its definitely a bit poor it has no protection

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles