Merida eOne-Sixty size XL

Aug 13, 2018
Prague
Ride
none
Hi guys, does anyone of you have Merida eOne-Sixty in size XL and would be willing to share a few pics of the bike? I searched the net but didn't find anything

Calo

Jan 2, 2019
Canberra
Ride
Merida E160-900E
Fantastic bike btw, I love it!

Oct 19, 2018
Perth, Western Australia
Ride
e160 900e
Out of curiosity Calo, how tall are you? I'm a little over 6'3" and found the XL really tall when I tested one in Melbourne (and also hated that gap between the top and down tubes where they meet at the head tube 😂) so ended up with a Large which i find quite good.

Jan 2, 2019
Canberra
Ride
Merida E160-900E
Out of curiosity Calo, how tall are you? I'm a little over 6'3" and found the XL really tall when I tested one in Melbourne (and also hated that gap between the top and down tubes where they meet at the head tube 😂) so ended up with a Large which i find quite good.
I'm between 6'3" and 6'4" and the XL is perfect for me, I think I got one of the last XL's in the country, I've been told they're not importing any more to Oz due to a new model arriving in the second half of this year. TBH I didn't even notice the gap compared to the smaller frames but doesn't worry me. I like having lots of room to move about on the XL and it's still very maneuverable going uphill and super stable on the downhill sections. I've put different bars, grips, dropper post and seat on it now but I'm very happy with the handling so can't see the point of faffing around with a 29" front wheel or different tyres. Cheers

Jan 2, 2019
Canberra
Ride
Merida E160-900E
Hi NJN, it all depends on your body and how you like your bikes set up. I don't have enough experience, or have ridden enough different bikes to know for sure but I do know I'm old and my back doesn't like being bent over too much :) so I don't mind the tall HT and also have 35mm rise Renthal carbon bars on mine. Seems comfortable to me...

Feb 14, 2019
Madrid
Ride
Merida e one sixty
I Have L size and I am 6,1 inch and it is a big bike compare with Santa Cruz L size...

Latest threads

Become a Patron!

Trending