Mako74

Apr 14, 2020
Finland
Took some time to immortalize this beast before it's all battered & bruised. Has to be the most fun, versatile but at the same time the scariest mtb I've ever owned. Rolling on 26x5" or 29x3", depending on the mood of the day, time of the year, depth of snow/mud...

Couldn't ask for a better model when combining two of my favorite hobbies. Click the image below ad have a peek in my gallery and let me know what you think.

Thanks for stopping by! ✌

Last edited:

Jackware

Fat-tyred Freakazoid
Subscriber
Oct 30, 2018
Lancashire
That's a great looking bike, I bet you had fun choosing the spec as the Maxx website has so many options especially the colour choices.
I almost ordered one when they upgraded the motor and battery options but couldn't justify the price so settled on a Haibike FullFatSix but the 2019 spec that has the Magura brakes.
Good to see another fat bike here. ??

Mako74

Apr 14, 2020
Finland
Thanks. Works as a 29+ trail bike as well. 2 bikes for the price of 1,5 bikes :)

full

Spytower

Aug 13, 2020
Germany
Took some time to immortalize this beast before it's all battered & bruised. Has to be the most fun, versatile but at the same time the scariest mtb I've ever owned. Rolling on 26x5" or 29x3", depending on the mood of the day, time of the year, depth of snow/mud...

Couldn't ask for a better model when combining two of my favorite hobbies. Click the image below ad have a peek in my gallery and let me know what you think.

Nice configuration Mako. I also just configured mine. Which of the green colors did you opt for? Looks good combined with orange.
Are you satisfied with your bike so far?

Rumblefish

Jan 2, 2021
Norway

Why is it the scariest mtb ever owned??

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles