Limited Edition EPOWAH "Gary" Clothing

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Following the amazing success in such a short time of Scottish Lowland Assisted Velo Excursions.

S.L.A.V.E would like to celebrate this moment with the forum members by offering a range of "Gary" clothing.

If you don't know, S.L.A.V.E. was created to help solve Gary's second battery logistic problems.

By allowing volunteers from around the world to ride with Gary, two at a time (at S.L.A.V.E. we don't like to take advantage of anyone). One volunteer will carry the full battery and the other volunteer gets the honour of carrying the empty battery.

All volunteers will be offered a traditional Haggis meal (Vegan Haggis available) and free outdoor accommodation.

We now have volunteers from 82 different countries !

And so, with the help of Rob, we will introduce a range of Gary Riding shirts, T-shirts and hoodies.

The tartan shirts will be printed with S.L.A.V.E.S slogan :

Fitness Understanding Composure Knowledge Educational Development by Gary.

gary.png

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
T-Shirt need to be black

Plain Vitus Black with white text ? or tartan grey and black stealth with alternate grey text ?

I was thinking orange and blue tartan for the riding shirts ..

I've obviously been in the sun too long today because I think I'd buy one too ! :)

Gary

Old Tartan Bollocks
Author
Subscriber
Mar 29, 2018
the internet
Plain Vitus Black with white text ? or tartan grey and black stealth with alternate grey text ?
Black T shirt with monochrome stealth tartan text

a bit like the contrast set-up page you find at the beginning of most FPS/Driving console games where they ask you to turn it down until you can "just" read the text/logo

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
You have way too much time on your hands.

I admit to being guilty of using the forum as a form of stress relief ! :) - Often at Gary's expense, but fortunately he's clever and particularly good looking so it just slides straight off him.

I think my hijack of "question for electrical guru's" on a particularly stressful day was another example of insanity if you like "extreme stupidity" .. the madness starts at about #16 if you're not interested in charging your battery from your car.

Question for Electrical Gurus - EMTB Forums

Black T shirt with monochrome stealth tartan text

Uhmmm, yes, that does sound like a design winner ! Lets wait for Rob to get his shirt crayons out !

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles