Lights for my Turbo Levo - Lupine SL Brose Installation

Maastricht

E*POWAH Master
Oct 3, 2018
M
Hello,
does anybody know how many Volts/Amps are on Turbo Levo 2018 light jacks?

Update: I tried to measure it using multimeter but both ports (head and rear light) did not have any power, any idea why (the battery was on)?

Hi,

Not sure if you speak German (or can use Google translator) but this link should help you further:
NEUE BATTERIE FIRMWARE X.23 MY16-MY18 LEVO / KENEVO

igteam

Feb 26, 2019
Sofia
Thank you, Maastricht.
I am seeing something about hex to dec conversion in this update. I'm afraid it could potentially kill the speed limit hack. Can anyone confirm if the hack is still working after this update?
I can buy a flashlight but I cannot buy more speed :(

Maastricht

E*POWAH Master
Oct 3, 2018
M
Thank you, Maastricht.
I am seeing something about hex to dec conversion in this update. I'm afraid it could potentially kill the speed limit hack. Can anyone confirm if the hack is still working after this update?
I can buy a flashlight but I cannot buy more speed :(

As I understand you are riding a 2018 model. In that case speed limit will still be possible also with the latest x.23 firmware. Only the 2019 Levo model with the new top tube display firmware 2.025 and newer speed limit hack is not working anymore. (at least via the BLEvo app)

igteam

Feb 26, 2019
Sofia
Thanks. I'm using LightBlue hack. Are you saying that Blevo app can also hack it, is this the "newer"?
Edit: Nevermind, I found out that the FW update is made only by the dealer so I'm stuck for now.

Last edited:

Maastricht

E*POWAH Master
Oct 3, 2018
M
Thanks. I'm using LightBlue hack. Are you saying that Blevo app can also hack it, is this the "newer"?

Yes, BLEvo can do it too and BLEvo offers many other features too. Check out the BLEvo thread for more information or watch this video:

Sparkieboy29

Mar 14, 2019
United Kingdom
Hi there not sure if this is the right thread I'm having trouble sourcing the specialized motor switch for the Handlebar (I have a late 2016 levo) is there a third party switch I can fit?

randycpu

Nov 15, 2018
Silicon Valley, USA
Hi there not sure if this is the right thread I'm having trouble sourcing the specialized motor switch for the Handlebar (I have a late 2016 levo) is there a third party switch I can fit?
I also have a 2016 Levo FSR. I was able to get the handlebar switch and cable from my LBS for about US$80. They are also often on eBay.
You will need a firmware update before it will work, but it is a huge upgrade.

ah1

Jul 11, 2020
Santa Cruz CA
Hi, coming into this thread. I bought a Lupine cable but a Chinese light (the one this person recommends: ). Question: does anyone know what light switch - preferably handlebar mounted - I can buy, the can connect the lupine cable and the light? Otherwise light will turn on every time I turn on bike.
Thanks!

Konanige

Feb 29, 2020
Mendips
The Supernova looks smart but seems a whole lot of hassle compared to my Exposure MaxxD. Ive got 8 times the lumens, self contained battery and no dodgy connections to let water in the motor, not much in the price either.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles