Light Carbon with Bafang M800

hamncheez

Mar 9, 2021
USA
@KaroKönig Awesome build! I want to do the same thing as you. Can I ask you a few questions?

How do you get it to output 46.2 volts when you have 22 cells in pairs; doesn't that give you 11*3.7 = 40.7 volts? Which cells are you using, and have you weighed your battery?

Finally, have you ever ridden a Specialized Levo SL, and can you make any comparisons?

thanks

KaroKönig

Feb 10, 2021
Germany
@KaroKönig Awesome build! I want to do the same thing as you. Can I ask you a few questions?

How do you get it to output 46.2 volts when you have 22 cells in pairs; doesn't that give you 11*3.7 = 40.7 volts? Which cells are you using, and have you weighed your battery?

Finally, have you ever ridden a Specialized Levo SL, and can you make any comparisons?

thanks

thanks
Thanks, fully charged the cells are 4.2 volts, which results in a final charge voltage of 46.2 volts. I used LG cells with 3500mAh and the weight is 1,2 Kg. Unfortunately, I haven't had the opportunity to drive a Levo SL yet.

Last edited:

Nobrks

Sep 16, 2021
Denmark
Dear @KaroKönig I have really enjoied reading your buidt threads!?? Thanks for sharing!

Regarding weight, this frame is listed as the lightest frame at Lightcarbon.
Did you weight the bare frame, also maybe the E10 frame?
It seems a bit strange that one frame is 2800g, while a simular frame is 3600g ?

KaroKönig

Feb 10, 2021
Germany
Dear @KaroKönig I have really enjoied reading your buidt threads!?? Thanks for sharing!

Regarding weight, this frame is listed as the lightest frame at Lightcarbon.
Did you weight the bare frame, also maybe the E10 frame?
It seems a bit strange that one frame is 2800g, while a simular frame is 3600g ?
The LCES 1075 frame has weight from 3040 g ( incl. shock absorber rocker made of carbon )
and the E10 was 4150 g

Bianchi

Jan 27, 2022
London
Hey, this is absolutely great. Planning on using an m800 as well. Any chance you still have the measurements of width and where the mounting holes on the motor are please?

Bianchi

Jan 27, 2022
London
The LCES 1075 frame has weight from 3040 g ( incl. shock absorber rocker made of carbon )
and the E10 was 4150 g

Forgot I should have quoted you probably. As from above is there any chance you still have some sort of measurements for the mounting holes please?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles