Levociraptor

TrailwattsUK

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
Trader
Aug 27, 2018
Kent
All orders outstanding will be shipped this week. Looking forward to customers enjoying their bikes fully?
Might need a booster battery soon?
More speed uses more power?

Kave

Dec 9, 2018
Sweden
Looking forward to try it. I will first try on my own 2019 and then on my friends 2020 s-Works

Hootch280

Jul 12, 2020
Ringwood Hants
Hi Mark
The hack I ran for 3 years on my Levo Comp Fattie. All the electronic options on the market are doing writing to the same bit of code in the ECU of the bike - I looked at the code on my new SL and its still the same as for the Brose motor. The free LightBlue app lets you connect, look at and change the Hex code for different wheel sizes - that is all the Levociraptor is doing for you - at great expense. Each switch position is just writing a new code for different wheel sizes - in mm. and giving you a higher theoretical max speed. You will notice that the mission control App has a wheel size that you can't change - but a Specialized approved dealer can. Also the 15 mph /25 km limit is for Europe and the UK - its 20mph in the US so it is sort of legit to make a change

Bigtuna00

Nov 27, 2019
CA
Hi Mark
The hack I ran for 3 years on my Levo Comp Fattie. All the electronic options on the market are doing writing to the same bit of code in the ECU of the bike - I looked at the code on my new SL and its still the same as for the Brose motor. The free LightBlue app lets you connect, look at and change the Hex code for different wheel sizes - that is all the Levociraptor is doing for you - at great expense. Each switch position is just writing a new code for different wheel sizes - in mm. and giving you a higher theoretical max speed. You will notice that the mission control App has a wheel size that you can't change - but a Specialized approved dealer can. Also the 15 mph /25 km limit is for Europe and the UK - its 20mph in the US so it is sort of legit to make a change

Not all electronic options on the market modify the TCU. Maybe the Levociraptor does. The others interfere with the magnet sensor, e.g. make it so the bike sees every other magnet pulse.

The LightBlue modification no longer works according to the interwebs. So I'm guessing Levociraptor has some extra trickery going on.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles