Levociraptor

ReikoW

Jan 28, 2019
Germany
the max speed selector is great, but I'm wondering if it is possible to modify this cable with an external button. so i can change the setting without removing the tcu...
just ordered one to check it out...

TrailwattsUK

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
Trader
Aug 27, 2018
Kent
the max speed selector is great, but I'm wondering if it is possible to modify this cable with an external button. so i can change the setting without removing the tcu...
just ordered one to check it out...

Any modification to the unit will void its warranty and you won’t be able to modify the unit.
Sorry but it’s designed to be a stealth module.

TrailwattsUK

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
Trader
Aug 27, 2018
Kent
As far as I understand it, however, the speed and distance measurement is falsified.
When used with BLEvo, adjusting the speed multiplier and setting correct wheel size will provide the bike with derestriction and less miles covered.

Last edited:

McInner1

Subscriber
Jun 8, 2019
Austria
When used with BLEvo, adjusting the speed multiplier and setting correct wheel size will provide the bike with derestriction but still have accurate speed/ distance figures.
That's clear, but the total mileage stored in the Levo-TCU will be falsified, won't it?

TrailwattsUK

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
Trader
Aug 27, 2018
Kent
The tcu will be updated by the levociraptor giving less mileage. This is why the speed multiplier and wheel circumference is set at the end of installation.

Last edited:

Galion

Sep 20, 2019
Brazil
Please check updated firmware list on website.

Not compatible ☹️ 2020 firmare is: Battery 2.4.4 and Motor 6.1.1, MC 22B, hope this guys come up with a solution soon, thank you.

5BAE1CC9-BD21-4676-929E-C94D06C126E2.jpeg

TrailwattsUK

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
Trader
Aug 27, 2018
Kent
So anybody using with sucesss ? Does fitting involve any cutting or the like or is it simple plug in , and plug out ?

Levo 2019 Carbon comp
Instructions are on this thread for information.

Attachments

• Levociraptor - Install .pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 748

Apples

Oct 27, 2018
Wiltshire
Instructions are on this thread for information.

Thanks for some reason I’ve never been able to open that on my iPhone , but as I was at work I opened it on my PC and printed it , thanks for the info .

I’m a year in so another year left on Warranty, so might wait till that is gone before I use it .
The limit does not impact me too much but I would prefer to be unlimited

TrailwattsUK

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
Trader
Aug 27, 2018
Kent
Thanks for some reason I’ve never been able to open that on my iPhone , but as I was at work I opened it on my PC and printed it , thanks for the info .

I’m a year in so another year left on Warranty, so might wait till that is gone before I use it .
The limit does not impact me too much but I would prefer to be unlimited
I think you’ll be on a new bike by then??

TrailwattsUK

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
Trader
Aug 27, 2018
Kent
Got mine in and operational. I just shoved it in the tubing without velco...its fine. Does what it says and no issues! Now lets see if my legs can actually pass 20mph uphill.
Advise you stick it as vibration could damage the unit over time.

jmulvaney

Jun 7, 2019
Gold Coast, QLD, Australia
So anybody using with sucesss ? Does fitting involve any cutting or the like or is it simple plug in , and plug out ?

Levo 2019 Carbon comp
Just fitted mine today. Took minutes (need a T10 screwdriver - looks like a small allen key style hexhead). And it works! No cutting. Just plug and play. Instructions were clear and easy to follow. Using with Blevo app.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles