Levo Upgrades in what order?

thewrx

Sep 4, 2019
US
Needs some rounded edges, looks like a TI-86 on your bike. I bet there are cleaner Arduino cases than thats.

I do like what its capable of, hand-held can-bus devices are hot in the tuning world.

Interesting, although not sure if I’d want that thing sticking out my frame. The beauty of the much cheaper Levociraptor is that no one will know.

View attachment 23059

Captain45

Oct 1, 2019
Usa
I love it, I couldn’t get my behind to adapt to the stock seat. The Ergon SME Mountain is well designed, great quality, comfort and looks. I am surprised there is not much talk about this seat. Rob seems to like it though.

Stock seat gave me the worst hemorrhoids of my life no joke, so that was the first to be replaced for me. My upgrade order so far:

WTB Race saddle
Invisiframe
Praxxis 36t chainring
DMR vault pedals
Renthal carbon bar 30mm Rise with stem (not needed per se but just to make it mine)
Tubeless with Cushcores
Lyrik Select RC charger 2.1 upgrade
Waiting on some revgrips in the mail now

Subtle but I went with what I felt were the necessities first

Mikerb

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
May 16, 2019
Weymouth
Ride it...chances are it is more capable than you so why change anything unless it causes a problem? That said it is worth considering the best contact points to suit your bum, your riding shoe choice and your hand dimensions. All easy and relatively low cost to change and non invasive in terms of the bike build.

Cavi

Jun 15, 2020
California, usa
my 2019 arrives tomorrow. Ergon SMe seat waiting, Raceface nylon pedals waiting, Sinestered pads for rear brakes on the way, Hope E4 for the front will be here next week, volume spacers on the way for the rear shock, and Fox float 36 Emtb fork on its way. I figured I would try the different pads in the back and only swap the front brakes for now as the Front is the majority of your stopping power, and the pads should be a big upgrade already

jsharpe

May 15, 2019
USA
Stock seat gave me the worst hemorrhoids of my life no joke, so that was the first to be replaced for me. My upgrade order so far:

WTB Race saddle
Invisiframe
Praxxis 36t chainring
DMR vault pedals
Renthal carbon bar 30mm Rise with stem (not needed per se but just to make it mine)
Tubeless with Cushcores
Lyrik Select RC charger 2.1 upgrade
Waiting on some revgrips in the mail now

Subtle but I went with what I felt were the necessities first

How much of a difference did you notice with the 2.1 charger upgrade? I was contemplating doing that myself mainly to get the extra adjustment but wasn't sure if I would really notice it given that I tend to keep my wheels on the ground (XC vs bike park style riding).

Captain45

Oct 1, 2019
Usa
How much of a difference did you notice with the 2.1 charger upgrade? I was contemplating doing that myself mainly to get the extra adjustment but wasn't sure if I would really notice it given that I tend to keep my wheels on the ground (XC vs bike park style riding).

definitely more adjustments is nice. Considering my LSC wasnt working at all from the factory Lyrik, its a huge upgrade. But it might be hard for me to tell the difference between a working lyrik and a 2.1 upgraded one.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles