Levo SL Gen 1 Levo SL fork tokens

chinesederek

Feb 6, 2020
Windermere
I wondering how many tokens come as standard in the Levo SL Fox 34 Performance fork? I’ve not got the right sized socket to take the top cap off to check. I can only assume that people on here Ha e already done this many times so please let me have your knowledge.

levity

E*POWAH Elite
Patreon
Founding Member
Feb 15, 2018
SoCal
... I’ve not got the right sized socket to take the top cap off to check.
It’s best to use a 26mm spanner due to how shallow the bolt cap is.

If you do use a socket be sure to grind off any chamfer so that it will sit flush on the cap and not damage the soft aluminum.

Tacklbury

Apr 15, 2019
UK
Fork comes with no spacers as standard. I fitted 2 and it improved but felt harsher at lower speeds. Recommend a 26mm spanner or flat ground socket. Don't use a standard socket. Just fitted an MRP ramp control. Not tried it yet but theory is the extra air volume gives the better low speed response.

chinesederek

Feb 6, 2020
Windermere
I eventually got into my fork I’m my SL Expert X Large - 3 x tokens in the fork. I’ve removed one and I am now getting much more fork travel and harsh bottom outs.

Tacklbury

Apr 15, 2019
UK
Fork comes with no spacers as standard. I fitted 2 and it improved but felt harsher at lower speeds. Recommend a 26mm spanner or flat ground socket. Don't use a standard socket. Just fitted an MRP ramp control. Not tried it yet but theory is the extra air volume gives the better low speed response.
Apologies meant to state mine is a comp large size

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles