Levo Info Please

Denis

Jun 1, 2019
South Yorkshire
Picking my new Levo Comp up on Saturday:) is there anything i have to watch out for or to protect from new?
Should all the updates i have been reading about on this forum already have been carried out?:oops:
Battery cable,motor covers to stop debris accessing motor etc
Is it advisable to fit Mudhuggers or Sico for dirt prevention? :poop: Or any others?
Sorry if these questions sound daft but it is my first e-bike and i want it to be right before i collect?
I await answers from all you experienced Levo owners:D
Thanks

Rp311

Patreon
May 30, 2019
South Carolina, US
Picking my new Levo Comp up on Saturday:) is there anything i have to watch out for or to protect from new?
Should all the updates i have been reading about on this forum already have been carried out?:oops:
Is it advisable to fit Mudhuggers or Sico for dirt prevention? :poop: Or any others?
Sorry if these questions sound daft but it is my first e-bike and i want it to be right before i collect?
Thanks
I picked up a levo comp a few weeks ago. First things I ordered were invisiframe, sico rear fender and amygos bash guard. Without the fender mud really builds up in the rear if you’re riding in the wet. Really pleased with the invisiframe.

Ben Duro

May 27, 2019
Surrey
Thanks[/QUOT
Thanks
I picked mine up 2 weeks ago, first thing I changed was. 38 chain ring for more top end. Tell a lie, first thing I did was cheat or derestrict it, also essential in my view. I’ll probably change the shifters to shimano as the SRAM rubs on my thumb knuckle, and you can’t toggle up and down gears with finger and thumb, it’s thumb only which I find really annoying.
Have thought about putting longer stem on as I’m old school but don’t want to lose the snazzy tool, so will probably swap out the handle bars for some nice renthals. Cheap £8 mud flaps front and rear and it’s a near perfect allrounder.
Happy riding!

AndyH

Jun 23, 2019
Portsmouth
I expect it will depend on your dealer, however mine came with all upgrades etc completed. After watching @Rob on wet riding () I bought the rear mudguard (Dualguard) and front Crud XL mudguard - both of which are well worth the money. The rest of it is as bought and BRILLIANT; sure I may change some stuff as I learn tips and tricks from this forum, but good to go out of the box!.... Best purchase I ever made.

Mikerb

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
May 16, 2019
Weymouth
On my new bike I fitted a Nduro front mudguard and made my own rear mudguard, put frame protector on the underside of the down tube and a few other vulnerable patches/areas of likely cable rub, polished the frame ( a spray polish) to give the paintwork better protection, checked all nuts and bolts, set up sag and rebound on forks and shock, changed the saddle, strapped a spare tube to the frame, fitted a tiny tools bag under the saddle. Then messed about locally spending time to work the suspension and re set it and bed the brakes in. Set the 3 assist modes, charged to 4 lights ( c 75%). Good to go.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles