Levo Expert Sizeing

SPOKES

Oct 11, 2019
Seattle
I seem to be in-between sizes. I am a 67 year old male 6 ft and 1/2 in tall with a 34 inseam. Thinking the XL with a 35mm stem would work best. I can ride the large , but end up putting a taller bar on and rolling the bar forward to fit, Will an XL be to big? or should I order the Large

20 in 10

Aug 26, 2019
New Zealand
Your height and inseam are pretty much the same as mine. You have 5 years on me and I guess you want to be a bit more upright when seated like me. I rode L and XL back to back at the local shop.
The shop guy and me both thought the XL fitted me better. I got one and find it very comfortable for a trail bike. I have done some 5 hour rides on it (pedal time) and am very happy.

SPOKES

Oct 11, 2019
Seattle
Your height and inseam are pretty much the same as mine. You have 5 years on me and I guess you want to be a bit more upright when seated like me. I rode L and XL back to back at the local shop.
The shop guy and me both thought the XL fitted me better. I got one and find it very comfortable for a trail bike. I have done some 5 hour rides on it (pedal time) and am very happy.
Thanks, I ended up with an XL and am very happy with the sizing

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles