Levo expert 2019 derestricted from new

Rip7

Nov 9, 2018
Worksop
I recently purchased a brand new levo expert 2019 got it last week
On connecting my phone via misson control I noticed the wheel size was set at 800 I havent changed it and like I said the bike is brand new from dealer
I went for a quick blast and quickly was doing 25mph no cutoff what so ever has anyone else had this on brand new bike?

Maastricht

E*POWAH Master
Oct 3, 2018
M
The only explanation which I have is that you must have the very old 2.019 firmware version which contain a lot of bugs like shuttle mode, cadence sensor, walk assist, etc. You can check the firmware version via BLEvo or MC. Bike was maybe not updated before delivery. You can find a sticker of the production date above the rear shock at the bottom of the top tube.

Recently another forummember posted he had version 3.019. This was new information as until last week there was only 2.019, 2.025 and 2.026.

Rip7

Nov 9, 2018
Worksop
I understand what ur saying regarding firmware I will check when I get home but it still doesnt explain how the wheel size ended up at 800 I can assure you I havent changed it neither has the dealer on a brand new bike

Rip7

Nov 9, 2018
Worksop
I cant understand the production date they only just got it in stock so where's it been till now?

pgtips

Patreon
Jun 3, 2018
Somerset
I cant understand the production date they only just got it in stock so where's it been till now?
They might only just got it in stock, but that doesn't mean that the bike is not been sitting for the last few months in a wear house waiting to be sold to a dealer.

Mountie

Apr 29, 2018
Canada
Mine has always done 34.5kph. Specialized had to program the bike as it arrived with the European speed limit not the higher North American limit. I usually cruise at 28kph I think that’s why I don’t get the range I hear about on the forums.

Mountie

Apr 29, 2018
Canada
I can see this as being a problem at all. You didn’t change it maybe somebody linked to the bike in the showroom with belevo no your problem.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles