Levo dropper post

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
This one is grasping at cables .... but, is it possible the cable is set slightly too tight, so it's just on the verge of activating ? Then a certain bump/handlebar motion tensions the cable the tiny bit it needs to activate ??

Swan

Oct 19, 2019
North Idaho, US
Does anyone know why my command post on my 18 Levo sometimes drops on its own. Very annoying!

Probably because the seat height was adjusted up without pushing more cable into the frame, so the dropper post lever is partway pulled down and the dropper is going up and down kinda on its own terms.

sisuman

Aug 11, 2019
Vermont USA
Thanks I will check that out
Probably because the seat height was adjusted up without pushing more cable into the frame, so the dropper post lever is partway pulled down and the dropper is going up and down kinda on its own terms.

E*POWAH Elite
Aug 14, 2019
Norfolk
This one is grasping at cables .... but, is it possible the cable is set slightly too tight, so it's just on the verge of activating ? Then a certain bump/handlebar motion tensions the cable the tiny bit it needs to activate ??

@Zimmerframe - that's a half sensible answer.. are you ok fella? :unsure:

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
I like to throw in a curve ball once in a while :p

but not too often ......... I have a reputation to uphold ? downhold ? how does that work ? :unsure:

I think I might have damaged my brain though .. My last two rides were road/green lanes in an unscientific experiment too see how much difference locking your suspension made to average speed if you went as fast as possible over 25km's... 6% .. but I got so bored on the second "locked" test that I used Turbo a bit more ... so probably more like 3% ... Though on one climb I was 1 second faster and on another I was 2 seconds slower .. see - unscientific .. So I'll stick to my usual plan and just leave it open as I have a motor, so who cares :) and not ride on roads and green lanes .. because, well .. it doesn't get the blood pumping in the same way as bouncing off rocks with your body. :)

Last edited:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles