Levo crank arm recommendations

LordExplorer

Aug 20, 2019
Denver
I damaged one of the crank arms on my ‘19 Levo Comp Carbon and need to replace it. Instead of replacing with original I thought I’d upgrade both arms. After searching the forum it seems the Praxis Carbon arms are designed for Levo and easiest, but at $280usd it seems a bit steep. Are they worth it? Any other recommendations? Or should I just stick the the original arms?

SPECIALIZED CARBON - Praxis Works

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
I suspect if you've damaged a factory one already, you'd be far more likely to damage a carbon one a lot easier ...

Another option is Miranda, not sure if they do standard length or only shorter ones.

LordExplorer

Aug 20, 2019
Denver
I suspect if you've damaged a factory one already, you'd be far more likely to damage a carbon one a lot easier ...

Another option is Miranda, not sure if they do standard length or only shorter ones.

Thx. At 6’4” I think I should to stick to 165-175 length. I was also thinking of the Hope arms

Al Boneta

Dark Rider
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 18, 2018
California
The Praxxis carbonarms are nice, but the Hope arms are a better value.
The stock arms are cheap and reliable and if I didn’t already have a set of the carbon arms when I got my S-works I’d probably run the stock arms

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles