Levo bike stand.

daju

Apr 21, 2019
manchester by the sea, ma
@Dougygiro Nope, that seems about right.. as I could hear the metal on metal when trying out my new one. The shaft did come with a 'bushing' ala the top fitting (for HT2 cranks) but it wasn't going to fit into my 2019 Levo crank, maybe it fit into the earlier Levo's?

I was a little concerned about the metal on metal when I first heard it ,but for the amount it will be used like that, I can't see it doing any damage. The ability to wash the bike standing up with a rear wheel free to turn, is so useful, I can live with this 'issue'
I just ordered one
I'll let you know

Deadeye

Oct 6, 2019
Florida
There is also a L bracket support for going under the swingarm however it still might not be tall enough. But then if 1" rubber blocks were mounted to the bottom of the stand...

kaj0103

Oct 23, 2020
Maidstone
Hi all
Does anyone know if the FJM Custom Bike Stands Mk2 gives enough clearance to remove the battery without lifting the bike?
Cheers

Bacalao

Oct 24, 2019
SoCal
On the FJM stand the wheels are only 5” or 12cm off the ground. So I doubt it. It’s easier and safer to lay the bike on its side or upside down per the manual.

Falk930

Jul 9, 2020
europe
Had build this, version 2, but need to make a 3rd version for sure.
The bottom bracket insert needs to be slightly longer...I am sure after that I need to make V4...
If you have any suggestion I would be happy to try ?

CAB9BC02-C216-4A22-B956-AED89E72143B.jpeg

Last edited:

jbodnar

Patreon
Subscriber
Nov 23, 2019
California

I bought 2 of these from Germany (bike24) for about 50 euro each...love them...up to 55 lbs (couldn’t find them in the US late last year).

I also have a FJM Custom (mine did not come with different attachments, so it is probably not the MK2 version)...my 54 lb 2020 Levo Comp is kind of “shakey” on it...with my lighter SL Carbon Comp, it‘s more stable. It is a good stand, but for me, it is difficult to insert/remove when lifting a 54 lb ebike.

Last edited:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles