1575400252938.png

Kiwi in Wales

Short cranks rule!🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carmarthen, Wales
Nope, sorry.
You need something similar to this stand but for some reason the shop in Italy does not sell them anymore :unsure:

3760945D-AC57-429D-B8F4-467D45E1132C.jpeg

GDAS

Sep 19, 2018
Surrey, UK
Cheers ? can you rotate cranks whilst it's on there?
I'm running Miranda 152 cranks on my 2017 Levo, these result in a slightly wider Q-factor than stock, meaning that the pedals foul the sides of the stand. And unfortunately the seller won't accept returns - PM me if you're interested in a deal!

Although it's in a different price league (about £80), I think the FJM stainless steel stand FJM Custom Bike Stands looks the business. Being single-sided, you can rotate the opposite side crank without any restriction

2wheeledwalbert

Apr 16, 2019
Gloucestershire, England
I'm running Miranda 152 cranks on my 2017 Levo, these result in a slightly wider Q-factor than stock, meaning that the pedals foul the sides of the stand. And unfortunately the seller won't accept returns - PM me if you're interested in a deal!

Although it's in a different price league (about £80), I think the FJM stainless steel stand FJM Custom Bike Stands looks the business. Being single-sided, you can rotate the opposite side crank without any restriction
Ah bugger, I ordered one last night. I got hope crank arms on my 18 levo. I'll see how it gets on ?

Chris6

Apr 4, 2019
South west

Chris6

Apr 4, 2019
South west
I tried my Levo on the FJM stand at their workshop a few months ago found too flimsy for the weight of an e bike . Nicely made but really only for non E bike. Made my own in the end , basic but functional.

z1ppy

E*POWAH Master
May 11, 2018
West Mids
I tried my Levo on the FJM stand at their workshop a few months ago found too flimsy for the weight of an e bike . Nicely made but really only for non E bike. Made my own in the end , basic but functional.
Which model did you try? The Mk1 or 2 like Will’s? As I like the look of it a lot

Flatslide

E*POWAH Master
Jul 14, 2019
Dunedin NZ
I made this stand for my Altitude, which has a bolt up axle. It's supported on a 5mm stainless bar with a plastic spacer each side.
20191130_163743.jpg

Dougygiro

Nov 3, 2019
North Yorkshire
Hi, sorry if this is a dumb question............. but when using these through crank stands i presume they use a 8mm steel pin, so when turning the cranks (for chain lubing etc) its turning metal on metal. (Pic attached is the FJM one, where you get a pin option when buying)

Or am i missing something!?

stand.jpg

Last edited:

z1ppy

E*POWAH Master
May 11, 2018
West Mids
@Dougygiro Nope, that seems about right.. as I could hear the metal on metal when trying out my new one. The shaft did come with a 'bushing' ala the top fitting (for HT2 cranks) but it wasn't going to fit into my 2019 Levo crank, maybe it fit into the earlier Levo's?

I was a little concerned about the metal on metal when I first heard it ,but for the amount it will be used like that, I can't see it doing any damage. The ability to wash the bike standing up with a rear wheel free to turn, is so useful, I can live with this 'issue'

Webike

E*POWAH Master
Dec 13, 2018
San Luis Obispo County
Hi, sorry if this is a dumb question............. but when using these through crank stands i presume they use a 8mm steel pin, so when turning the cranks (for chain lubing etc) its turning metal on metal. (Pic attached is the FJM one, where you get a pin option when buying)

Perhaps a quick shot of dry lube would suffice and not attract grit later. Nice stand.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles