LETS SEE YOUR RIDE FOOTAGE

Donnie797

Jul 2, 2018
Germany, southern Black Forest
Yeah, nice thread! I'm impressed by the amazing videos here! Let's keep this rolling! (y):love:

I haven't made video with the Kenevo but do have a lot of raw-material.... just have no time to post-process, because i ride that awesome ebike whenever i have time!! :LOL:

Here's one vid from last year on one of my hometrails with my other bike. Far away from being an amazing biker, but i do enjoy it pretty much and always ride with a big silly grin on my face :LOL:

(filmed with Hero3 black, post-processed with iMovie)

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
Nice - that form the shop ride today? Looks pretty dry, 10 miles away where I am the trails are a quagmire

TheBikePilot

🎥SHOOTER🎥
Patreon
Author
Oct 9, 2018
Clapham, London
That was from Sunday. Was absolutely beautiful down there and we avoided most of the mud..

Got loads more footage, was just trying the GoPro 7 Black I just got and trying the Fox 36’s. Was going to do the group ride but they arrived Saturday. Need to sit down and have an edit. Thanks to @Rob Hancill I nicked all his GoPro tips and settings.

@Markymark , Don’t be so silly mate. The more you get out on your bike the quicker and more confident you get. I found on an eBike I get more often and for longer. This is a great forum for sharing the joy of getting outdoors and having an awesome time! We can go out sometime soon if you want a gentle ride and I’ll show you what I know so far after 2 years riding there. Send me a PM :)

Last edited:

Markymark

Patreon
Nov 24, 2018
Surrey
That was from Sunday. Was absolutely beautiful down there and we avoided most of the mud..

Got loads more footage, was just trying the GoPro 7 Black I just got and trying the Fox 36’s. Was going to do the group ride but they arrived Saturday. Need to sit down and have an edit. Thanks to @Rob Hancill I nicked all his GoPro tips and settings.

@Markymark , Don’t be so silly mate. The more you get out on your bike the quicker and more confident you get. I found on an eBike I get more often and for longer. This is a great forum for sharing the joy of getting outdoors and having an awesome time! We can go out sometime soon if you want a gentle ride and I’ll show you what I know so far after 2 years riding there. Send me a PM :)
Thanks for the offer Jonny. I'll be in contact sometime after Xmas. That looked a nice ride. Went for a quick ride today up to High Curley hill. Up there is the Army high speed test track. Had to mind the tank today. This pic has been posted in the sum your ride up thread. Pop it here in case you haven't seen it. 20181211_141412.jpg

AlwaysOff

Patreon
Oct 22, 2018
Rame Peninsula, Cornwall
About time I added some video here so I spent a couple hours at Gawton Gravity Hub and got some footage from the Hero 7 black.
The camera was mounted on a chin mount on my FF helmet, the recent firmware update which is supposed to improve Hypersmooth was done and it was pretty dark in the woods but I've no idea how much difference the new firmware has made?
I used DaVinci Resolve to edit, my old MBP struggled to do it in 4k but it got there eventually and then it took ages messing about with different browsers to try and get it to show in 4k not 1080p. Looks like I'm moving everything from Safari to Chrome now! Its all worth it though as I'm loving the H7. :cool:

AlwaysOff

Patreon
Oct 22, 2018
Rame Peninsula, Cornwall
This is great mate! Loads of fiddling to start with for editing and settings..
Cheers.
Its been a bit of a headache figuring out how to use DeVinci R, took me ages just to work out how to set up which disks to use and where to save it but I'm now at the point where I'm pretty comfortable with the basics at least which tbh is all I'm gonna need.

davosaurusrex

E*POWAH Master
Subscriber
Apr 21, 2018
Worthing
Nice one Dave. They look some lovely trails. Waiting for the call up to ride the mate!

Have a great Xmas..

Cheers Jonny. Could only get it to upload in 1080 though, raw footage is much sharper

Heading to Surrey on 30th if you fancy joining us? 2 ebikes and 2 clockwork though so pace will be a bit slow

Let me know when you want a tour round here. Bit slippy at the moment though!

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
Where you riding Dave? I was out in Leith Hill other day and trails not too bad, off piste and bridle ways are muddiest at the mo

davosaurusrex

E*POWAH Master
Subscriber
Apr 21, 2018
Worthing
South Downs. Some areas are ok but the clay/chalk combo isn't the grippiest when wet. Heading up your way on Sunday to enjoy the better drainage, wears the drivetrain and pads a bit quicker though!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles