LETS SEE YOUR RIDE FOOTAGE

All Mountain Coaching

E*POWAH Elite
Oct 3, 2018
GB
Cheers Tunny. You got anything from Cannock last weekend ?
Yes mate, I'll have something to show soon. Hopefully it'll be decent as i really need to get a gopro7 just for the stabilisation benifit
Not thought about a gimbal? I've got one but never used it. Not even once. I keep meaning to and blowing the dust off the go pro, but can't be arsed to wear it. Might as well sell it all.

Tunny

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
May 29, 2018
Birmingham
Not thought about a gimbal? I've got one but never used it. Not even once. I keep meaning to and blowing the dust off the go pro, but can't be arsed to wear it. Might as well sell it all.
I though about buying one a while back and think they give great stability but with the GP7 having it all built in it excludes all the faff and clutter. For me being a novice it would be more than adequate

TheBikePilot

🎥SHOOTER🎥
Patreon
Author
Oct 9, 2018
Clapham, London
Yup. I felt the same, it’s a faff that’s for sure. I’ve got used to putting it on now and just forgetting about it. I wouldn’t be doing it with a gimbal..

If I was being coached by you that would be a nice add on.. ?

khorn

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Patreon
Jul 19, 2018
Denmark
I'm part of a national cycling project helping older unfit guys out on the trails on a MTB in order to raise their fitness as well as having a good time socially. The video below is from yesterdays ride on a easy trail where we are an experienced rider in the front and one at the back, showing the way and giving guidance during the ride. As a matter of fact the guy in front of me is riding with a pacemaker and to be honest I'm so impressed of him, tough guy!

Hardest part for me was to ride so slow, that is as a matter of fact quite difficult.

Karsten

TheBikePilot

🎥SHOOTER🎥
Patreon
Author
Oct 9, 2018
Clapham, London
Good to hear somewhere in the US eBike friendly ?

My cousin lives in Marin County and even the trails for normal MTB there are touch and go for access. Enjoy mate. It’s the future !!

Clansey

Aug 13, 2018
Liverpool
A little clip from our trip to Antur Stiniog this bank holiday. Really feel like I'm starting to get comfortable with more difficult trails.

There is a full edit uploading to YouTube as I post this:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles