LETS SEE YOUR RIDE FOOTAGE

irie

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Subscriber
May 2, 2022
Chichester, W.Sussex, UK
My scariest DH to date. GoPro doesn't give this DH it's justice, so sketchy and steep in places. Well above my skills but got down in one piece and ended up finding some new fun routes.

That is not well above your skills, it is within your skills and you did the sensible thing and first time down erred on the side of caution. Next time down you'll feel more confident, and third time down you'll know where you can hang it out and where to back off. Sounded like a Bosch motor?

What GoPro were you using and where/how was it mounted?

Slymobi

E*POWAH Master
Mar 13, 2021
UK, Derbyshire
That is not well above your skills, it is within your skills and you did the sensible thing and first time down erred on the side of caution. Next time down you'll feel more confident, and third time down you'll know where you can hang it out and where to back off. Sounded like a Bosch motor?

What GoPro were you using and where/how was it mounted?
Thanks, yeah definitely took caution and maybe in better weather I can try it some more and improve but jeeeez it was bum twitchy lol.
Can't help but think a full sus would suit me better ?

Motor is Yamaha pw-st
GoPro max chest mounted with superview enabled.

Slymobi

E*POWAH Master
Mar 13, 2021
UK, Derbyshire
I like it but it will be horrible off road? try on the fork uppers so it has the benefit of the suspension?
Yeah I'm putting the hypersmooth to the test lol, can't fit on the uppers as I just don't have the clamp to fit in my arsenal of 100's of clamps from previous cameras . Will give it a go off road asap to see, just thought it might be a nice perspective for a change every now and then.

Mabman

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Feb 28, 2018
Oregon USA
First attempt with DJI Action 2. Need a better bar mount that doesn't rattle and editing experience.

Slymobi

E*POWAH Master
Mar 13, 2021
UK, Derbyshire
What mount are you using. That’s too cool to not want to try.
Just a C clamp handlebar mount that fits nicely onto to Arch.
IMG_20221109_115908.jpg
IMG_20221109_115927.jpg

Edit: just found the link to item

Hica Handlebar Mount Compatible with Gopro Hero 8/7/6/5 Black, DJI Xiao Yi Action Camera, 360 Rotation Mount Holder Quick Release Mount Non-slip Adapter Accessory https://amzn.eu/d/bCNbrup

Last edited:

Nando Lope

Sep 30, 2018
Jaca y Zaragoza
Here’s my latest edited video. Still trying to mix POV with more cinematic shots. I also try not no make long-boring videos. A lot to improve but riding spots are awesome!!!
Morella: a well known MTB center
La Vall: hidden ant not known place to ride
I hope you enjoy takes, spots and riding
(You will surely love my Turbo Levo as I do)
Bike trip Morella y La Vall

Slymobi

E*POWAH Master
Mar 13, 2021
UK, Derbyshire
Here’s my latest edited video. Still trying to mix POV with more cinematic shots. I also try not no make long-boring videos. A lot to improve but riding spots are awesome!!!
Morella: a well known MTB center
La Vall: hidden ant not known place to ride
I hope you enjoy takes, spots and riding
(You will surely love my Turbo Levo as I do)
Bike trip Morella y La Vall

Excellent video and soundtrack Loved it

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles