LETS SEE YOUR RIDE FOOTAGE

Farmernz

Jun 18, 2019
Alexandra
Good looking trails, love the rocks. Must say that Alexandra is a must get to destination for me before I get too old :cry:
3.15 to 3.30 sure looked dodgy & not for the faint hearted. :sick:
Never too old!. Alexandra has a great variety of terrain and trails, nice flowing , rock rolls for days and really technical stuff. I enjoyed watching the crankworx summer series pros riding it - made be a little braver! Vids here if you haven’t already seen them. News — Matangi Station MTB

VWsurfbum

🤴King of Bling🌠
Jan 11, 2021
England
So been away from my desk for a few weeks, done a bit of riding and a lot of loafing.
Took No2 a few places but we headed back to her favorite, Twisted Oaks in Suffolk for a mid-winter sesh. She's enjoying her Liv Intrigue-E, I must say its a bloody good bike, I have a few more upgrades coming for it to give her some more confidence but she's getting there and not hanging around. (11yrs old btw)

Quinterly

Apr 22, 2020
Vancouver
Pipe Dream is one of my favorite trails of all time. Silver Star is the OTHER bike park in BC that sports a few of the BEST trails in the WORLD (your opinions may differ). I have not been down this trail in a few years and this was my first time down it on a "trail bike" (Levo SL).

That looks awesome and thinking about the Interior at some this summer. I wouldn't use an e-bike for a lift access bike park, but I see you're riding your Levo. Is the XC area ride up or only lift access and the operators are cool with e-bikes?

KnollyBro

E*POWAH Elite
Dec 3, 2020
Vancouver
That looks awesome and thinking about the Interior at some this summer. I wouldn't use an e-bike for a lift access bike park, but I see you're riding your Levo. Is the XC area ride up or only lift access and the operators are cool with e-bikes?

I only have one bike! I have never had any issue of putting my bike on any proper chair lift, but I always make sure its off. Since its an Levo SL, most people don't even notice its an ebike. The only Bike Park in BC that ever mentioned anything about our ebikes was Fernie but its such a sh!tty Bike Park any ways, so we would never go back. At Silver Star, the DH trails are all lift accessible only. I have never ridden any XC trails on that mountain. I didn't know there were any. If you want to ride up a mountain, try Penticton, Nelson or Fernie!

Quinterly

Apr 22, 2020
Vancouver
I only have one bike! I have never had any issue of putting my bike on any proper chair lift, but I always make sure its off. Since its an Levo SL, most people don't even notice its an ebike. The only Bike Park in BC that ever mentioned anything about our ebikes was Fernie but its such a sh!tty Bike Park any ways, so we would never go back. At Silver Star, the DH trails are all lift accessible only. I have never ridden any XC trails on that mountain. I didn't know there were any. If you want to ride up a mountain, try Penticton, Nelson or Fernie!

Didn't say I had a burning ambition to ride up a mountain:cool: Thought I had seen that some bike parks in BC had issues with e-bikes. I've never tried to take mine but now would have to rent a DH bike so using the eeb on a lift would be awesome. That video looked great and makes me want to go to Silverstar (I've skied it, just never ridden it).

Tonybro

🦾 The Bionic Man 🦿
Subscriber
Jan 15, 2021
Lancashire
Some excerpts (4) from my Rivington ride today. Less than 7 mins in total.

1. Descent from transmitter access road down to Wilderswood
2. Off-piste bit next to Japanese Gardens
3. Descent off the Pike itself
4 Ice Cream

Chris ledger

Aug 17, 2021
Rotherham
This is my first attempt at creating a mini video of a weekend riding with the mrs , and not that type of riding calm down lads ?
Hope you enjoy
It’s filmed on a GoPro hero7
And the software used to create it was Filmora cheap and cheerful at £40 for the year
I did have to purchase a sound track separately copyright free to upload to YouTube
Hope this helps people to get out there and start filming.
It’s would be great to see what others have created and post here.
Keep riding and keep smiling ?????

Leeds bike park is great👍👍

VWsurfbum

🤴King of Bling🌠
Jan 11, 2021
England
Popped up to Twisted with No2 on Saturday, with the new lower stack seatpost she's able to practice the table lines and get used to jumping on an ebike.

Slymobi

E*POWAH Master
Mar 13, 2021
UK, Derbyshire
Just get a Buff ..works for me ..
I had to Google buff !! Luckily it returned the correct item that I think you are referring to lol. If so that looks about right for what I need but might get me a snood to keep my Bald melon warm too.

Edit: I think they are the same things now but I know them as a snood.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles