LETS SEE YOUR RIDE FOOTAGE

RustyMTB

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Jul 22, 2020
UK
The issue I'm having is the camera pointing down at the ground. It looks partly like a stabilisation thing but I've seen a tip to mount the camera upside down & that gives more scope to angle it upwards.

Rahr85

E*POWAH Master
Sep 6, 2020
nottingham
The issue I'm having is the camera pointing down at the ground. It looks partly like a stabilisation thing but I've seen a tip to mount the camera upside down & that gives more scope to angle it upwards.

mine sits upside down but is also almost always chin mounted rather than chest. probably still sits angled too low but when its slammed to its lowest angle it still seems to have watchable footage, ideally i would raise it 5 degrees or so but it seldom wants to stay there.

jim0905

Dec 10, 2020
West Yorkshire
OK, that not too bad. If you can get over 30k and 1000m it's pretty usable ! Will be different for every rider/terrain but that's a good baseline.
Yeah I'm not the smallest rider, 6ft 2 and about 220lb geared up to ride. Steep climbs and pretty techy on yesterdays ride. Went local last week and did 33 mile and 3600ft

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Yeah I'm not the smallest rider, 6ft 2 and about 220lb geared up to ride. Steep climbs and pretty techy on yesterdays ride. Went local last week and did 33 mile and 3600ft
That's even more impressive !!! Any "boost" in those rides or mainly trail ? Eco ? I take it trail on the ep8rs still gives you almost boost levels of support if you go for it ?

jim0905

Dec 10, 2020
West Yorkshire
That's even more impressive !!! Any "boost" in those rides or mainly trail ? Eco ? I take it trail on the ep8rs still gives you almost boost levels of support if you go for it ?
About 50/50 eco and trail yesterday, used boost once I think. Last week was mostly eco, probably 80%. I rarely use boost and I've turned it down a bit in the Etube app

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles