LETS SEE YOUR RIDE FOOTAGE

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Not very steep .. and not the Kenevo's normal stomping ground .. but it does make an excellent camera platform ..

warning .. horse video, not mtb .. probably ok for @wepn and Mrs @Mikerb

Better video quality than the last effort and with the wind behind, far easier to keep up ..

Was kite surf city ...

kite.jpg

GrandPaBrogan

⚡ eGeezer ⚡
Oct 5, 2019
New Zealand
Not very steep .. and not the Kenevo's normal stomping ground .. but it does make an excellent camera platform ..

Better video quality than the last effort and with the wind behind, far easier to keep up ..

Was kite surf city ...

View attachment 41456
Wow! Looks like drone video footage... perfect music background too! What a great place where you live... ?? ?

GrandPaBrogan

⚡ eGeezer ⚡
Oct 5, 2019
New Zealand
It did need stabilising ... the source footage looked like it was filmed by a mad man running to the hospital whilst having a heart attack :)
Yes, there was a section in the middle where the video went in slow motion... were you about to pass out from the heart attack? ?

Oh wow (joking aside), it doesn't look like it's been stabilised at all. What software are you using to edit your video?

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Oh wow (joking aside), it doesn't look like it's been stabilised at all. What software are you using to edit your video?
After trying several, went back to the one I used years ago which you can't get anymore - windows movie maker ! It's really simple so Zoe's happy using it (not meant in a derogatory way :) :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO: it's just quick and easy) But you have to download an old package to install it if you don't have it. And it looks like something from the 1960's ... but works ..

I think the phone has video stabilisation, but I've not got as far as turning it on yet .... :)

Mikerb

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
May 16, 2019
Weymouth
Nice...my wife will be jealous. Her horse died earlier in the year after 13 years of ownership and 7 weeks ago she had a hip replacement so horse riding has been off the agenda. She is already looking for a new horse...this will spur her on even more!! We live on the coast and have access to a local beach in the winter season.....probably opposite you assuming your beach is Normandy or Brittany.

Jackware

Fat-tyred Freakazoid
Subscriber
Oct 30, 2018
Lancashire

Was kite surf city ...

View attachment 41456
I never realised before that horses rear limbs are jointed like our legs but the front ones are more like our arms with a forearm type lower leg. :D

Have you hosed the salt out of the Kenovo yet?

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
I never realised before that horses rear limbs are jointed like our legs but the front ones are more like our arms with a forearm type lower leg.
Horses legs hurt my head (sometimes literally....) sometimes - they just seem weird - the more you watch when you're trying to work out if they're ok or not, the more you're convinced there's just something wrong ! :)

Have you hosed the salt out of the Kenovo yet?

Rode extensively through the fresh water outlets (it was torrential rain until we got there, so there was lots of it !) Then drowned it in 25 litres of water poured liberally all over. Then thoroughly hosed it when we got home. Forgot to leaf blow it, so I now have some rust marks on the chain from standing water .. doh ! I did remember to charge it to give it a nice warm sensation inside... :)

routrax

E*POWAH Master
Jun 15, 2019
Uxbridge

It must be an amazing for a horse user to thunder along a beach like that.

routrax

E*POWAH Master
Jun 15, 2019
Uxbridge
This is a bit of the mid section of the Jandri II trail in Les Deux Alpes, my standard MIG two pot brakes were completely cooked and smelling pretty bad by then and I had pretty bad arm pump from trying to slow down in the very loose surface.
As usual the GoPro makes it look flat and slow, I think I went over 50kph at some stage, which felt pretty fast on kitty litter.
Best. Day. Ever.

Tobers

Jun 20, 2020
England
So you’ve got a drone that can automatically just follow and hover right behind you??

Yep. Mavic Air 2. It’s really quite weird that it just follow you around and figures out the best shots somehow.

But....it did lose me at one point and flew into a heather bush that it tried to land in, then it took off again and flew around in a slightly confused state for a while.

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
But....it did lose me at one point and flew into a heather bush that it tried to land in, then it took off again and flew around in a slightly confused state for a while.
They were programmed by single men. Sometimes they get horny and confused, heading into the nearest bush is the only thing that seems to matter.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles