LETS SEE YOUR RIDE FOOTAGE

DrStupid

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Patreon
Jul 10, 2019
Pleasureville Ky
After watching some of these really exceptional ride records, I'm almost embarrassed to post mine, Almost. LOL. The best thing about this bit of trail, is that it's out my garage door. The trail is currently 3 miles, with room on the old farm for maybe 1 mile more. On this ride I was wrecked by a turtle. We were both OK.
The actual trail starts at about 30 seconds with the faster, better flow section at 1:30 there abouts.

Last edited:

urastus

⚡The Whippet⚡
May 4, 2020
Tasmania
I'm a keen student and slow to learn because I mostly ride alone. I've started playing on ledges, just. It was good to see my technique on the ledges, which is why I asked my partner to film. I want to get comfortable with bigger drops - that will open up a couple of interesting tracks for me. Trying to keep my feet on the pedals

Last edited:

Mike D.

Sep 19, 2020
Alpujarras
This is my first attempt at creating a mini video of a weekend riding with the mrs , and not that type of riding calm down lads ?
Hope you enjoy
It’s filmed on a GoPro hero7
And the software used to create it was Filmora cheap and cheerful at £40 for the year
I did have to purchase a sound track separately copyright free to upload to YouTube
Hope this helps people to get out there and start filming.
It’s would be great to see what others have created and post here.
Keep riding and keep smiling ?????

Nice bum bag...

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
Just a little chute I've been looking at for a while.

It's steep singletrack, dropping into a compression, out over some roots and into the main chute, which you can't actually see from the depression.

urastus

⚡The Whippet⚡
May 4, 2020
Tasmania
Three of us Levo SL riders met up in the Surrey Hills for another fantastic day of riding and learning to do gap jumps. Kudos to Steve who knows the territory like the back of his hand and set us up on some amazing trails.

It looks awesome country. Are your handlebars really narrow or is it an optical illusion?

GrandPaBrogan

⚡ eGeezer ⚡
Oct 5, 2019
New Zealand
Just a little chute I've been looking at for a while.

It's steep singletrack, dropping into a compression, out over some roots and into the main chute, which you can't actually see from the depression.

I bet that’s crazy steep than what it looks like on video... and can’t see where you’re supposed to go until your front wheel is over the ledge?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles