LETS SEE YOUR RIDE FOOTAGE

Mxsled

Dec 16, 2019
Canada
WOW, that’s some fantastic riding, makes my video look like kindergarten stuff, 80% of that looked pretty scary to me. I guess it’s what you get used too. Where abouts in the world is that bike park as might have to put it on the bucket list once all this corona stuff settles down. They must have some easier tracks to start with too build up to something more daring. And hopefully they hire out ebikes. Do they run a shuttle back to the top
It's in quebec, canada
Yes you can rent ebike there( Pivot shuttle)

GrandPaBrogan

⚡ eGeezer ⚡
Oct 5, 2019
New Zealand
WOW, that’s some fantastic riding, makes my video look like kindergarten stuff, 80% of that looked pretty scary to me. I guess it’s what you get used too. Where abouts in the world is that bike park as might have to put it on the bucket list once all this corona stuff settles down. They must have some easier tracks to start with too build up to something more daring. And hopefully they hire out ebikes. Do they run a shuttle back to the top
That video belongs to @Mxsled. You must’ve replied to my acknowledgement post by mistake.

Fingerpuk

Apr 8, 2020
Kent
Nothing exciting at all just needed to get out of the house and decided to test the camera. Will point it up more in future.

Current focus is getting comfortable in the air. Any help or advice welcome. @Gary i know you’ll have some brutal critique :)

Gary

Old Tartan Bollocks
Author
Subscriber
Mar 29, 2018
the internet
i know you’ll have some brutal critique :)
If you ask, I'll always answer honestly mate. If the truth turns out brutal I'm not entirely to blame ;)
Can't really critique riding technique too much from a POV, especially the camera angle you've used
The jump at the end (not filmedPOV) you're overjumping and because of that you're harsh landing. partly because the bike is still following normal trajectory but there's no actual landing downslope,
Find (or build) some bigger better built jumps with well thought out landings or go much slower and pump the take off, or practice squashing/scrubbing that one and aim to get a smoother landing on the downslope.
anyone can jump, being smooth and stylish takes more work.

Fingerpuk

Apr 8, 2020
Kent
@Gary thanks. I can, in fact naturally do squash jumps. But I’m keen to get more confident in the air so have been purposefully not doing it as much. Larger jumps exist but are drying, I’ll try them next week.

If I pump more is the aim for more height but still making the landing? So go up not long.

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
A very rare moment of Zim in a video.. a short segment near the house called "Stairway to Heaven".

Normally I don't carry a camera and it's rare people let me go in front because I fall off too much and cause multiple pileups :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: My crash rate is dropping off so this time they let me go first ! :)

EDIT : the OH was bored and edited some other bits in, so my bit now starts at about 23 seconds. 1st of 3 riders, camera on 3rd. Best played in 1080 or it looks crap.

Last edited:

Mxsled

Dec 16, 2019
Canada

Little ride i did the morning before my crash!

And this is how my leg looks now!

IMG_20200711_083026.jpg

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Holy cod fish. You didn't say you had to carry your own satellite relay station ??

Is there an option to have a 4m whip antenna ? I think that would look really cool in yellow.

Last edited:

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Hey ZF how did you miss the PMAGs 5.56x45?
This rig is waaay beyond the scope discussed on this forum
He's a very attractive man, I'm pretty sure it's only reasonable to take steps to protect himself from unwanted sexual advancements from ladies, men,bears, very horny and determined sea mammals.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles