LETS SEE YOUR RIDE FOOTAGE

Descent of Romero Canyon Fire Road in Montecito, California on a modified Turbo Levo - 13.5 miles up and down, 2400 ft (730m) of climbing and descent. Pretty dry and loose but we had rain this week so should be getting grippier!
It's more of a trail than a fire road especially now after the Nov 2017 Thomas fire and tragic Montecito mud/rock slides of January 2018.
The bell starts to get a bit annoying - the mic really picked it up!
First movie using the Gopro 8 to test it. Need to experiment more especially with white balance!

Last edited:

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
Brittany? Zim Zimmer we should ride next time I am in France, I spend a lot of my summers out in Normandy not far from Brittany

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Good effort!! Whereabouts is that??

Brittany, France - North coast. A stretch of beach between Erquy & Pleneuf-val-andre.

For a map and what looks like the trail of a drunk senile person without a map ...

9.0 km Mountain Bike Ride on December 2, 2019 by Zimmer F. on Strava

Brittany? Zim Zimmer we should ride next time I am in France, I spend a lot of my summers out in Normandy not far from Brittany

Sounds like a plan ! Remember, you'll need something for your ribs, they'll be sore from all he laughing at my crash test dummy/more determination than ability riding style ! :)

wepn

The Barking Owl ?
Jul 18, 2019
AU
Totally boring compared to the others here .. Horse racing .. on a Kenevo ...

First time I've disagreed with you. All ride footage is awesome. Something's stopping me from hitting the disagree button though.

GrandPaBrogan

⚡ eGeezer ⚡
Oct 5, 2019
New Zealand
Here's mine. I already shared it previously in the Giant forum section.

Brand new Trance E+3Pro and my maiden run with it. It's just a short 2.5 minute blast but the fun factor for me on that day was off the charts! I'm glad I took a video of it... I remember that my face began to hurt because I'm not used to smiling so much for so long - even while driving on the way back home! :)

I've only just returned back to mountain biking after about 10 years of being away due to work commitments and health issues.

Bliss! :giggle:

Last edited:

net wurker

E*POWAH Master
Sep 30, 2019
Huntsville, AL USA
Is that you singing ? If it is I didn’t mean to laugh !
No, that's Jesika von Rabbit singing.

maxresdefault.jpg

tmartin

Nov 24, 2018
australia
First time posting here. Local track here in South Australia, area Belair.
Also first day using a GoPro and trying to figure out position and settings.
Hope you enjoy :)

P.S. I'm talking to myself cause showing my friend the track and where to go.

DrStupid

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Patreon
Jul 10, 2019
Pleasureville Ky
I havent figured out how to edit the video yet so this is just what the gopro app renders. This is a loop around the property covering the trails I'm working on. Still pretty rough. One loop takes 18 minutes and I try to ride it rain or shine.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles