LETS SEE YOUR RIDE FOOTAGE

Jpla9849

Jan 8, 2019
Sevenoaks
Went to Old Hill bike park this week in Cornwall. It’s small but has a very good black line. There’s a POV on my instagram
C9097AA6-FD24-4807-B7F4-9B91503434EE.jpeg
A5AB1971-FEE3-4196-98F8-0FD5D792BF8A.jpeg
CED62690-F11D-40BC-BEB4-A4A9D28C579E.jpeg

Clansey

Aug 13, 2018
Liverpool
This is what eMTB's are all about for me. I had done the black trail at Llandegla once on my old bike and I pushed it up probably 70% of the climbs. Since the having ebikes we have done it a few times and yesterday I managed to convince my younger brother who has never really been mountain biking before to come with me on my Fiance's ebike. He loved it and is looking at saving up for one.

Top day all around (y)

Clansey

Aug 13, 2018
Liverpool
Wow consecutive posts from me. Where are all the videos guys? :eek: This one is sort of not an ebike video as I rented a DH bike to compare with mine, I did do a few runs down on my ebike at the end of the video.

The take away from the day is that I still love my ebike for corners and jumps but the DH bike was as expected much better through the rough stuff. I am now tempted to buy myself a DH bike when my other financial obligations are out of the way (getting married soon).

Clansey

Aug 13, 2018
Liverpool
Me and the fiance done a bit of test ride for our upcoming Scotland trip up to Whinlatter in the Lake District.

I also repaired a crash damaged drone and decided to take that up to test it. It was good fun and there will likely be more drone footage of my rides in the future. I just need to teach Amy to fly it :ROFLMAO:

Any advice for places to try up in Scotland would be greatly appreciated. We are in Aviemore for 5 days and then stopping at Glentress on the way home for a night. We are thinking about Laggan Wolftrax, Fort William is a must I think and potentially Glenlivet after seeing Mctrailriders video there, would be great for Amy I think.

HKP57

Jul 7, 2018
Central Scotland
Hi, we recently had a trip to Holland with my wife and grand daughter all on eMTB's mostly we did tourist stuff but did manage to get out on a couple of trails. Now Holland is not famous for its mountains but there are some good MTB trails but lots of soft sand spots in them also. Here is one ride.

Clansey

Aug 13, 2018
Liverpool
Another great vid Clansey! Looking forward to your presumably very wet video of Glentress. I might have been there the same day, because my clothes were similarly soaked!
Sorry to dampen the mood.... See what I did there. It was too wet to record, none of the footage is usable really. The trails where like streams, puddles like lakes ?

Clansey

Aug 13, 2018
Liverpool
Sorry to dampen the mood.... See what I did there. It was too wet to record, none of the footage is usable really. The trails where like streams, puddles like lakes ?
My only other video from this Scottish trip is this Glenlivet video, after riding at Glentress and Fort William I will definitely be back sooner rather than later. Hopefully before the Scottish winter begins to set in.
Glenlivet was slightly frustrating in places as mentioned in the video. The only place so far that I had wished my bike was derestricted.

Clansey

Aug 13, 2018
Liverpool
A video from our 1st visit to BPW last weekend. What a place!!! I was blown away by the sheer number of cool trails. Can't wait to get back and try some other trails.

Any must do's for next time?

Nando Lope

Sep 30, 2018
Jaca y Zaragoza
Hey!
Nice videos here. I use to record some of my rides here in the Spanish Pyrenees (Jaca) and in Zaragoza’s badlands. I love to review all of the footage of my Hero7 when I’m back from the mountains.
Here’s one of my last videos:

You’ll find more in my channel.
Hope you enjoy the view!!

Clansey

Aug 13, 2018
Liverpool
Hey!
Nice videos here. I use to record some of my rides here in the Spanish Pyrenees (Jaca) and in Zaragoza’s badlands. I love to review all of the footage of my Hero7 when I’m back from the mountains.
Here’s one of my last videos:

You’ll find more in my channel.
Hope you enjoy the view!!
Cool video! What a beautiful place ?

Tunny

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
May 29, 2018
Birmingham
I normally mash up all my footage into the Quik app but thought I'd have a crack at something different. This is my first attempt at DaVinci Resolve and piecing the footage together for a full run down Countdown into Launchpad at FoD a few weeks ago.

TheBikePilot

🎥SHOOTER🎥
Patreon
Author
Oct 9, 2018
Clapham, London
I normally mash up all my footage into the Quik app but thought I'd have a crack at something different. This is my first attempt at DaVinci Resolve and piecing the footage together for a full run down Countdown into Launchpad at FoD a few weeks ago.

Nice one Tunny!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles