DK_EBIKER

May 6, 2019
Denmark
Just having fun ;)

52143688_10210870400230948_420358091461099520_n.jpg

Cooldaddygroove

Jul 11, 2018
Vancouver, BC
I was hesitant to post any of my videos as it always seems like a contest for who can look like a Pro Rider, but after watching Clansey's video with some of his "Holy Shit" comments, I figured why not.

So this is the North Shore of Vancouver BC Canada. I'm 56 years old, and I ride with former competitive riders 10-15 years younger than me. Needless to say I learn a lot from them, and they are VERY patient as I stop to cough a lung.

New Bike Day (Devinci) for my buddy. Literally bought it 30mins before and decided to ride with the rest of the eMTB crew in his street clothes, on a Black Diamond no less.

Clansey

Aug 13, 2018
Liverpool
I was hesitant to post any of my videos as it always seems like a contest for who can look like a Pro Rider, but after watching Clansey's video with some of his "Holy Shit" comments, I figured why not.

So this is the North Shore of Vancouver BC Canada. I'm 56 years old, and I ride with former competitive riders 10-15 years younger than me. Needless to say I learn a lot from them, and they are VERY patient as I stop to cough a lung.

New Bike Day (Devinci) for my buddy. Literally bought it 30mins before and decided to ride with the rest of the eMTB crew in his street clothes, on a Black Diamond no less.

Very jealous of your local trails. They look incredible ?

Mikerb

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
May 16, 2019
Weymouth
OK so this is not an E MTB video cos I have only just bought my Levo ...but could be a before and a fter type thing when I get round to do the same trails on my Levo. This is in Wareham Forest ( Dorset UK) . My mate (red bike) is on a Bossnut Calibre Evo and I am riding a Cube Stereo 140 SL.

MarkH

Patreon
Aug 12, 2018
Manchester
This video is posted elsewhere on the site but figured this is where it should live. I've done a few over the years but this is the first with the Hero 7 and first with an ebike.

jcmonty

Sep 5, 2018
California
I only seem to break out the gopro (4 black) when at the bike park. Full lap on my favorite trail. Kenevo running great! Felt faster today even with a bit slower conditions (it had snowed a few days prior - Strange weather for Southern California!)

Ed Davies

May 27, 2019
Wales
Here's a short Virb 360 video showing Arizona's Sonoran Desert. I was riding Moto trails on a weekday, so no traffic. The climbs were brutally steep; up to 24 percent grade at one point.

Love that footage. Arizona looks pretty amazing to a stranger like me, what camera are you using? I'll maybe look at getting one to show you a very wet, damp but luscious part of the UK :D

HikerDave

Feb 9, 2019
Tempe
Love that footage. Arizona looks pretty amazing to a stranger like me, what camera are you using? I'll maybe look at getting one to show you a very wet, damp but luscious part of the UK :D

Garmin Virb 360 because I work for Garmin.

Moving to Arizona felt almost like moving to another planet at first; it’s so different here; we crave rainy days as much as you probably enjoy the sun.

Clansey

Aug 13, 2018
Liverpool
Latest ride from the weekend was up at Gisburn Forest, the YT Rolling Circus was there demoing Decoys.... @Moonballs demo'd himself.

Please excuse the clickbaity title and thumbnail... oh and the dodgy editing :ROFLMAO:

Ed Davies

May 27, 2019
Wales
Garmin Virb 360 because I work for Garmin.

Moving to Arizona felt almost like moving to another planet at first; it’s so different here; we crave rainy days as much as you probably enjoy the sun.
That camera is impressive! I might look out for one, if they ever come down in price. I thought the gopro 7 was impressive but the 360 thing takes things to another level, I haven't tried it but I expect it works with vr as well.

I'm intrigued now, does it use any stabilisation as well like hypersmooth on go pro? I bet the file sizes must be huge though.

Pybo

Jan 21, 2019
Middlesbrough
Still having a bit of chew editing footage.
GoPro 5 black.
GoPro Studio....buggy on my PC
This clip I’ve turned off the edit function on the contrast/saturation etc.
Not sure if the colours are default from the camera.
Any feedback appreciated

HikerDave

Feb 9, 2019
Tempe
That camera is impressive! I might look out for one, if they ever come down in price. I thought the gopro 7 was impressive but the 360 thing takes things to another level, I haven't tried it but I expect it works with vr as well. Follow path is actually looking a second and a half ahead by using the GPS track in post-processing.

I'm intrigued now, does it use any stabilisation as well like hypersmooth on go pro? I bet the file sizes must be huge though.

Virb 360 image stabilization is calculated in the app and applied afterwards so you can reduce vibration, level, follow path or lock to fixed bearing or do nothing.

File sizes are large; a high-speed 32g card is necessary for an hourlong video. You can reduce file size to publish an ordinary 1080P perspective by panning and zooming the virtual camera at edit time; the app helps you with this. Or simply cut to view the rider behind or ahead.

I published the desert video in spherical format just so that anyone with a VR headseat could see how steep those climbs actually are. By the way, I dislike the term ‘360 video’ and wish we could all agree to say ‘spherical video’.

Last edited:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles