Lets see your Giant ebike pics..

Carajean

Aug 15, 2020
Michigan
20200805_165317.jpg

Liv Embolden E+ 2.

Loving it so far hoping to get many miles and lose a bit of Rona fat. Still trying to figure out the Garmin for trails.

willeco

Jul 28, 2020
Halle
I too went from Cube to a Giant.

GIant seems to be good value for the money, but I had several issues (all fixed under warranty - e.g. I had a very loud motor replaced with a 2021 spec) and while I had the chance to try other e-MTB's I now ordered a Specialized Turbo Levo Comp in size Large.
Fits me better and the way the Brose motor engages suits me fine too.
Downside: I'll have to wait until half December...

GrandPaBrogan

⚡ eGeezer ⚡
Oct 5, 2019
New Zealand
Hi just checking out the forums and see your pic, (nice bike)can you tell me make of rear mudguard as it look to work really well. I am looking to fit something similar but am struggling to find anything in New Zealand.
Have you considered MuckyNutz (made in UK) from Evo Cycles NZ? It's not exactly the same, but similar in shape. I used the "short" option for the rear because I only wanted to protect the linkages and the shock unit from mud, and didn't want a long fender to keep things as discreet as possible. You could possibly use the same short one as well for the front. My fork already came with a factory fender so I didn't need to get one for the front.

Evo Cycles part number (if you're interested) is:
Mucky Nutz Short MugGuard Mudguard
S3-20901-GMNMG0156

High Roller 02.jpg

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles