Lets see your Giant ebike pics..

Uppy

Mar 8, 2018
Cambridgeshire
Hi. Recieved my new giant trance ebike today.
Changing from a cube bike to giant...
So just a shout out..
20190917_114345.jpg

MinusPrevious

Sep 5, 2019
So.Cal
Alright, welcome to the Giant group! Excellent looking SX

Yeah thats as new as it gets (no pedals) (y)

Curious why you moved from Cube to Giant (not too familiar w/that brand)

Uppy

Mar 8, 2018
Cambridgeshire
I had a cube hard tail, wanted a full suspension bike for along time.
One reason I moved from a hard tail was my back..I tend to go for 22- 30 miles when I bike.
Which I finished I always found my back was a bit stiff..
Plus the giant was on sale, and for the price and the components it was a good buy..plus there is hardly any lagg on the Yamaha motor..plus its very pokey..the bosch cx motor was difficult to pedal after reaching 15mph, the Yamaha motor is so much better..plus I can change all 5 levels of assistance with the giant app.

MitchF

E*POWAH Elite
Jun 1, 2019
Mirokumk38
No complaints, loads of torque. 130/120 travel is enough for me for now.
Finish on the frame is great.
Motor nosier than a cube, but the 5 power settings is really useful.
Fitted a dropper post and bars , by just ordered a Renthal bar as I want more rise, going to 40mm.

I’m riding at least 3 times a week and dropped 1/2 stone.

Putting the miles in at the moment so I can ware down the Maxxis Rekons, gives me a reason for some chunky rubber for the Winter.???

HIGHL4NDER

Jul 10, 2019
Scotland (nr Edinburgh)
@MitchF you and me both! I fitted a dropper to the Stance E+1 as well, bizarrely, and without seeing you did it I have also ordered a Renthal 40mml!

No range anxiety any more, did a 42 mile ride (mostly in mode 1 & 2, with a little 3 near the end) and had 37% battery left afterwards. Stunned! My legs dont last as long as the battery!

I will say the seat is a bit on the hard side for long rides like that though. Next upgrade I think.

MitchF

E*POWAH Elite
Jun 1, 2019
Mirokumk38
I swapped my seat for a Fabric Scoop Radius, very comfortable , that broke a frame rail so I fitted an Ergon E MTB saddle. The Fabric is the best.

Phil.a.b

May 25, 2018
Seaford East Sussex
What was it like on the battery..I nearly brought the same bike last week. But decided to buy the next model up as it was on sale.
Finished with 2 bars left... I lowered the assistance in the app and did 14 miles with 82% of battery life left mate. Easy ride with not to much climbing mate, enjoy..

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles