Let’s see your Trek eMTB pics

alexis

Founding Member
Jan 26, 2018
Cyprus
My 2019 Trek Powerfly FS7 has finally arrived (by ship) in Cyprus - done just 100Km on it in the few days that I've had it but super happy with it - can't wait to put it through its paces..

fs7.jpg

Last edited:

alexis

Founding Member
Jan 26, 2018
Cyprus
I know it's from the OTHER e-mtb channel/group but could not resist sharing my "Super-nice" rating from the guys at EMBN. Trek Powerfly FS7 on Troodos mountain in Cyprus just a month ago when the temperatures on that spot were about 30C lower that they were today!

SuperNice.jpg

Is there many tracks up that way mate or do you have to make your own?
Where are you based?
Kununurra...it’s a self serve menu but there’s a few of us that chop in. Main bloke is a dead set champ and has built most of the 35km of Bush tracks with the assistance of a few. It is hard hot work even in winter and not much loam. It’s either rocks, sand or spinifex.
Epic scenery though... beautiful boabs, valley, or out over Lake Argyle.

Ultradiscostu

Jul 19, 2019
UK
Timmy can you tell me more about your thoughts on the Powerfly 5 FS!? I've just joined the EMTB forum after finding your thread about decision between the 5 and the 5fs. I'm in the exact same position and trying to decide between these two models. My budget can't stretch to the 7 so it's basically whether I go for the lighter and cheaper (£440 less) hardtail or go for Full Suspension.

What type of riding have you been doing on the 5fs? If riding fairly smooth traiks and canal type (Riverside) paths does the fs feel too much for that type of riding? Can you lock out the rear shock?

Cheers

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles