Trek-Khel II.jpg

Last edited:

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
I haven't ridden a Rail yet, but I have used the new Bosch motor. It feels like the old one until you go over the cutoff and then there is significantly less drag. I would also say it's more efficient.

dirtdevil65

Nov 3, 2019
Victoria BC Canada
I haven't ridden a Rail yet, but I have used the new Bosch motor. It feels like the old one until you go over the cutoff and then there is significantly less drag. I would also say it's more efficient.
Thank you for the quick feedback ??
Look forward to throwing a leg over one once they arrive in my area

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
Loving that colour scheme. Is that a Kiox on the top tube?

dochabanero

Sep 8, 2019
Sweden
Loving that colour scheme. Is that a Kiox on the top tube?

Yes, well spotted. Not sure I’m a big fan of having it mounted to the top tube. Quite well protected, but not really in the line of sight. On the other hand, likely won’t look at it that much out on the trail.

dochabanero

Sep 8, 2019
Sweden
Very nice ! What size is it and how Tall are you ? Iam 5.8 so between medium and large

I’m 185/186cm, (6”8’). That means I’m between sizes as you are as well. I could fit on an XL, but L is more nimble - and thats the one I got.

I’d guess you could fit a L or size M. Would be down to personal preference I think. If you prefer to sit more relaxed - get the M, if you prefer a more stretched fit, go L.

steveo

Jul 20, 2019
Ka15hy
Ye thinking the same as you . My bike the now is quite stretched(whyte S150) Even though it's great on fast rough stuff I do miss the playfulness of a smaller bike. And with the extra weight of the ebike a medium would make it a bit more easy to move around. ?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles