Levo SL Gen 1 Let’s see you Levo SL cables and hose routing

chinesederek

Feb 6, 2020
Windermere
Evening
I’ve been looking at the cable and hose routes around the front end of my new Levo SL Expert and I can’t help thinking that there must be a better solution.
The main problem for me, being a UK rider is that the rear brake is in the left and the hose is routed through the left side port (when viewed from on the bike). This leads to a very pronounced tight bend in the brake hose. Anyone running their left rear brake hose via the right hand port?
Show me what you got.
image.jpg

p3eps

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Subscriber
Dec 14, 2019
Scotland
Having just stripped a Levo SL down to practically nothing because my brake route is blocked, I can tell you that those 4 holes in the frame are actually fully routed sleeves to the specific locations.

I run an AXS shifter so have no shifter cable, but if you push a brake hose into the shifter slot, it miraculously appears at the shifter exit on the rear triangle.

You can’t pick and choose which hole to use I’m afraid.

Waynetta

E*POWAH Master
Feb 11, 2020
Plymouth Devon
First thing I noticed when riding a demo SL was how bad the cable for rear brake was routed. Bugger you can’t change it. It was worse once I’d moved the brake lever in board to stop the dropper post trigger hitting my hand while riding. Shortening the cable would of been my only option then?

RaDja

Apr 2, 2019
Belgium
Having just stripped a Levo SL down to practically nothing because my brake route is blocked, I can tell you that those 4 holes in the frame are actually fully routed sleeves to the specific locations.

I run an AXS shifter so have no shifter cable, but if you push a brake hose into the shifter slot, it miraculously appears at the shifter exit on the rear triangle.

You can’t pick and choose which hole to use I’m afraid.

Ooohhh, that's why my brake line went through the frame so easily !! :ROFLMAO:
I thought a miracle had happened. I couldn't believe my eyes when the brake line suddenly appeared in the right place. :eek: I really thought, you lucky bastard !!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles