Kiox display

Dave160sl

Apr 17, 2019
Yorkshire
Just wondered if anybody else had this display, I’ve got this on my 160sl quite like the look but don’t know if it’s giving correct readings as the motor doesn’t cut out till I’m doing 17 mph. (Bonus). Anybody else’s same with this or any other display units.

Last edited:

Necris

Feb 4, 2019
Nuremberg, Germany
Hi,

got a 140TM KIOX. Looks the same on mine. The motor doesnt cut out on 25km/h.
The display shows, that the motor is supporting (with reduced power) til 27-28 km/h.

Can't tell if this is normal for a Bosch motor to "smoothen" the decoupling / cut off after 25km/h.
Maybe it's only show on the KIOX display, and not on "normal" Bosch displays :)

Dave160sl

Apr 17, 2019
Yorkshire
Hi,

got a 140TM KIOX. Looks the same on mine. The motor doesnt cut out on 25km/h.
The display shows, that the motor is supporting (with reduced power) til 27-28 km/h.

Can't tell if this is normal for a Bosch motor to "smoothen" the decoupling / cut off after 25km/h.
Maybe it's only show on the KIOX display, and not on "normal" Bosch displays :)
Thanks for that wasn’t really worried about it. It’s a bonus if anything ?? By the way love the 140 TM nearly got that model myself but didn’t have 1 in stock at my LBS in my size, and I couldn’t wait to get 1. But still loving mine ??

Namrorrim

Apr 30, 2019
Australia
My Kiox says 28km/h when it cuts power, but when riding with mates and their shimano or brose motors, our assistance does seem to stop at the same time, so perhaps the kiox lies.

sarnie63

Apr 15, 2019
East Yorkshire
Just wondered if anybody else had this display, I’ve got this on my 160sl quite like the look but don’t know if it’s giving correct readings as the motor doesn’t cut out till I’m doing 17 mph. (Bonus). Anybody else’s same with this or any other display units.
Is that speed shown on the Bosch display or on a gps?
My display reads 1.5mph faster than the speed shown on my garmin.

Dave160sl

Apr 17, 2019
Yorkshire
Is that speed shown on the Bosch display or on a gps?
My display reads 1.5mph faster than the speed shown on my garmin.
Yeah it’s the speed on the kiox display, I haven’t got a gps device, I’ll have to see if there’s a decent app I can download.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles