Kickstand for Turbo Levo 2020

mazukea

Feb 1, 2020
Hawaii
a kickstand? Sorry, but honestly thats one of the more dangerous and silly things to have on a mountain bike. If that thing were to ever pop out on you while you were riding....bazinga!

I dont even let my kids have kickstands on their bikes.

If its for doing maintenance on your bike, then just invest in a bike stand.
Or if its for resting your bike on the trail, then just lean it up on something like a tree or something.

mazukea

Feb 1, 2020
Hawaii
If u want a kick stand u get one . Fuck these guys . I've got one on my cube hard tail it's great . Don't need one on my levo . There are heaps for sale on eBay

Fuck you too. It’s a safety issue. At least I gave him some other options besides a kickstand. You came in here with absolutely nothing but a bad attitude. I hope that kickstand doesn’t pop open on you one day.

Jdog

Patreon
Jun 4, 2019
Surrey, UK
This might work and not a safety issue either ;) AMS Kickstand. BLACK
1586166244104.png

Pretzel2000

Feb 19, 2020
Germany
I am sorry to cause some confusion with my question. I was thinking to use my Turbo Levo for a commute for sometime until I can save some money to get a bike for commute only. Obviously I am not going to use the kickstand for the actual EMTB use. but right now I do not have budget to buy new bike. I do not also want to use public transportation with the current situation.

Obviously I do not want to install kickstand in any form which damages my bike. AMS initially seemed like good solution, but it seems like very unstable for a 22KG bike.

I am open to suggestions.

Thanks

Last edited:

Timbolevo

Nov 16, 2019
USA
bike needs something to hold it up. It folds that front wheel like a jackknife if you don’t hold it like a baby. The only damage I have is from it refusing to stay positioned unless your holding it still. Might just be a xl quality.

MattBlack

Jun 17, 2023
Seattle
Anybody has any idea if I can ever install a kickstand on my Tubo Levo Comp 2020?
"Click Stand" is an option. I'm looking at getting one myself. Link

What is it?
It's a single pole that rests against the top bar of your bike. When not in use it can be folded up and packed away. It's useful if you have a heavy bike or a bike packed with extra bags. This stand is designed to work in rugged environments. You use a band to hold your front brake, then the stand to provide stability. Nice for keeping your bike components and packs away from the grit. For those with carbon, this could help you avoid a co$tly fall.

But, this is so sac-relig bro?!
I assure you bro, from the bottom of my shred-cred, this is not sac-relig. Your bike will stand majesty, as you pee in the bushes.

I don't need it, you shouldn't need it!
Bro, it's ok, there are all kinds of rides. Some shred, some tour, some commute, some get stoned and ride in S shapes. We welcome all riders here bro, this is an EMTB fam, let's hug this out.

IMG_4978.jpeg
IMG_4979.jpeg

Last edited: