KENEVO S-WORKS

Peko

Sep 23, 2018
Germany
We haven´t seen one in the 1. Gen, so i think, we also won´t get a S-Works Version of the new one.

But...
Change all the parts of the Expert against the second best stuff you can get from the different suppliers, stick a S-Works decal on the downtube and voila...
you have your S-Works Kenevo ;)

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
I would think it unlikely. They're normally carbon for starters so they'd have to make a whole new frame which is outside of the existing Kenevo design principles (tank).

By the time they'd done that it would be a bike with too niche a market, so even with the higher markup, probably not worth it financially to develop and support.

AlexEMTB

Feb 5, 2020
Santa Monica
I would think it unlikely. They're normally carbon for starters so they'd have to make a whole new frame which is outside of the existing Kenevo design principles (tank).

By the time they'd done that it would be a bike with too niche a market, so even with the higher markup, probably not worth it financially to develop and support.
Makes sense. The second gen has proved to be very popular so if it's being considered, that would make for one very cool bike.

CjP

PRIME TIME
Subscriber
Jan 1, 2019
Everywhere
I don’t see why they wouldn’t make one as the rear end is exactly a Levo, same part numbers. The frame is slightly different to a Levo but the same design.
I would have bought one if the had it.

Last edited:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles