Kenevo peak power problem mission control

Tex

Jan 21, 2020
Aberdeen
Hi evertbody had my kenevo for a few months now and loving it, i was playing about with the tuning again this week and for some reason when i change the peak power in either eco, trail or turbo it changes all off them to match, it still lets me change input individually does anybody elses mission control do this

Tex

Jan 21, 2020
Aberdeen
Cheers cozzy, i ask spesh where and how to get updates never really got an answer but going into dealers on sat he wasnt to keen to have a look dont really think they are interested in ebikes apart from selling them, will see what he comes up with if i could find the software and firmware updates would do it myself, just trying to find another bike to see if its app related or bike related is a nightmare and there is that many variables its hard to troubleshoot without dealer software.

Tex

Jan 21, 2020
Aberdeen
Mines is
Motor is 5.0.4
Bat is A.16.3
Prob wasnt done when left shop but going into LBS to get firmware updates

Tex

Jan 21, 2020
Aberdeen
Bike shop plugged it into pc which syncs with spesh server and auto installs firmware version for kenevo there was only 3 remote, motor and battery so mines should have the latest firmware which is stated in post

Skelly

Jan 25, 2020
Uk
Cheers
the info of the mission control app shows me the figures below which are different to those above. Is yours a 2019 comp kenevo?

14.6.3 battery
5.4.0 motor

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
I think A.17.1 has been the latest 19 Kenevo battery firmware for a while.

5.0.4 was the latest motor firmware until a couple of months ago when it jumped to 7.1.1, which had some power delivery refinements (smoother acceleration response).

Skelly

Jan 25, 2020
Uk
Cheers
just to add, that I don’t get the option to adjust the acceleration in the app. Is this because the motor is the 1.2e and this isn’t an option or out of date firmware?

bhudzallmighty

Jan 20, 2021
Socal
Currently purchased a 19 kenevo expert and on motor fw 5.0.4. Just curious, after updating to 7.1.1 did you have any issues with power? Like maxing out at 15A? Would like to have the latest firmware but current have no issues with my current FW other than immunable to set different peak power on each mode on Mission Control

Spicey

Nov 28, 2019
North Yorkshire
Hi I know this is an old post but I just got KENEVO updated to 7.1.1 and it feels slow, and shit in turbo especially. Did you find out the problem. Thanks.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles