Kenevo/Levo Efficient Assistant settings ?

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Here in lies the problem for me. I only ride hills as that’s what does it for me. I did however once upon a time, ride for 15km and around a few hundred metres in elevation without any assistance as my battery didn’t turn on one day. Wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be but yeah I went straight to the Specialized shop afterwards and got a new battery.
Fuck that for a joke!
People spend millions every year on exercise bikes, you get one included for free and you get rid of the option after one go ! :)

CjP

PRIME TIME
Subscriber
Jan 1, 2019
Everywhere
Yep, I despise exercise. I want to go fast and fly in the air as many times as possible. The motor lets me do all those things.

Karel Tyc

Sep 11, 2019
Prague
yeah 3000m or more is totally feasible if the rider is willing to put some work in.

so the '18 Levo doesn't have a 'no-assist' mode without turning the bike off? that would be annoying.
yes it is annoying. This is the reason why I am changing to 2020 Levo now. But Levo 2018 is still very good emtb. And some people do not want to use it without engine support so for those it is still excelent ebike for reasonsble money.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles