Just say no to integrated batteries

Rusty

E*POWAH BOSS
Jul 17, 2019
New Zealand
That handle bar repair job is awesome!
Actually has a smaller stick wedged inside, then I hammered the broken bit on and taped up, then refitted the brake lever before putting the external stick on as some insurance.
Wasn't bothered with the zip-tie end as I had borked my wrist and pretty much just rested it on top of the bars.

One.jpg

Two.jpg

Three.jpg

wepn

The Barking Owl ?
Jul 18, 2019
AU
Rode out. Separated shoulder, fractured scaphoid and a couple other ails.

Shit happens - deal with it.
Wow a super impressive ride but with that damage - that is a list of pain.

Years ago I did a scaphoid which was fine for a few hours but then the level of pain ramped up and is possibly the worst pain I've experienced from a bike injury. But then the shoulder and sundry other...hope you're on the mend and the meds. At the hospital they eventually gave me some heavy duty painkiller which kind of helped not much.

Rusty

E*POWAH BOSS
Jul 17, 2019
New Zealand
hope you're on the mend
That was a couple years ago. Funnily enough, this year on my birthday I threw the Levo away and borked an ankle. I think the pain from that was worse than the scaphoid as the ankle was sandwiched between the Levo motor and the ground. Over a month later it is still 20% bigger than the other one - but I did get though my 70 odd km ride yesterday with no issues.

coggbike

Jul 24, 2019
California
Hey men, if that bambino say go integrated, I must go integrated.

Im going to edit first post.

?

I’m not kidding, he literally went straight to the bottle cage with his bottle. I didn’t have one on my old bike so he’s never seen one before. He also loves riding over (and into) curbs, rocks, roots, whatever he can, on his 2 wheel balance bike. A born mountain biker!

GrandPaBrogan

⚡ eGeezer ⚡
Oct 5, 2019
New Zealand
I can't remember the last time I saw a thread that went off topic but then got more posts... and still surging.

Somehow I know I'm still gonna regret using a safer word like 'surging' instead of the word I really wanted to use 'growing." :rolleyes:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles