Just ordered a Cube Stereo Hybrid 160 hpc sl

Funkeydunk

Subscriber
May 28, 2019
Uk
I work in the industry and these dates are real …ish. Cube have done a lot of work to ensure that the bikes they have solid orders for get delivered when they say they will. However a closure of one of the Bosch battery factories due to Covid, may cause a speed bump. The back order for full suspension cubes (and other bikes) is massive. But as I said cube rant bad. AT.

Chris ledger

Aug 17, 2021
Rotherham
When i ordered my bike early september i was told the bike was due in November possibly 2nd week now its definitely 2022 but no date has been offered which is frustrating. Cube have been poor to deal with constantly referring me to my lbs but thats pointless as cube are the ones who are supplying them with build dates🤨🤨

Choppersquad

Nov 10, 2021
Leatherhead
That’s a good point. If there aren’t even any press demo bikes yet then how long is it going to take for shop deliveries to start? I think my May date might be depressingly correct.

D_Ch

Aug 22, 2021
Malaga
My lbs told me the 140sl I ordered, due initially by year's end will surely slip to January. Reason being apparently that the 750Wh batteries will be assembled starting the very end of this month. In line with Funkeydunk's post above.
If i get it later is not a huge deal, the good riding is not to be had in January anyways :p
Most important to me is the value proposition of it, quite good in these circumstances.

Chris ledger

Aug 17, 2021
Rotherham
My lbs told me the 140sl I ordered, due initially by year's end will surely slip to January. Reason being apparently that the 750Wh batteries will be assembled starting the very end of this month. In line with Funkeydunk's post above.
If i get it later is not a huge deal, the good riding is not to be had in January anyways :p
Most important to me is the value proposition of it, quite good in these circumstances.
Which lbs was that if you dont mind me asking??

D_Ch

Aug 22, 2021
Malaga
In Granada, Spain. It's a pretty big one, moving lots of ebikes (and regular ones, of course). The closest distributor, a smaller shop, had a delivery date in April for the same bike.
I actually saw Cube's dealer orders page when i ordered it.

Choppersquad

Nov 10, 2021
Leatherhead
Just noticed that my 160sl seems to have gone up another £100 since I put the deposit down. I hope the price stays there until it arrives.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles