Just destroyed my emtb jersey

Kaelidoz

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
Apr 29, 2018
Belgium
Damn :( first I lost my cap and now this !
I was fooling around the B U S marking on the road, coming back from work. The rest is history.
IMG_20190624_231053.jpg

IMG_20190624_231152.jpg IMG_20190624_231512.jpg IMG_20190624_231533.jpg

Not pictured ; my safety glasses completely fucked up, thanks god for them.

Got my left shoulder, both knees, both hands (could be worse without the gloves), left tight, left shoulder, right wirst. Nothing broken and the bike is ok :)

Kaelidoz

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
Apr 29, 2018
Belgium
Did you get up as quick as you could like nothing happened and have a quick look around to see who saw?

I did ! But two women came out of their house because the crash made so much noise. Very friendly, offered to sit down in their home.
One of them even picked up my bike from the road and said "no wonder you crashed, that thing is HEAVY" :)

I told them what happened and why I felt like a total dumb-ass.

Gonna buy some roses and say thank you this afternoon. (y)

Ah man sorry to see that. Always sorry to see an EMTB Jersey in a bad state. Mines a bit chewed also..

I'll try to fix this one, might look cool enough to wear it with pride. I'll definitely buy another one when it's in stock, they are great.

HORSPWR

E*POWAH Master
May 23, 2019
Alice Springs, Australia
I did ! But two women came out of their house because the crash made so much noise. Very friendly, offered to sit down in their home.
One of them even picked up my bike from the road and said "no wonder you crashed, that thing is HEAVY" :)

I told them what happened and why I felt like a total dumb-ass.

Gonna buy some roses and say thank you this afternoon. (y)

I'll try to fix this one, might look cool enough to wear it with pride. I'll definitely buy another one when it's in stock, they are great.

Looks like you went down hard, did your tyres slip on something on the road. I don't know what BUS markings are?

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
Must of been some crash as they are tough jerseys, I shredded the lower sleeve on mine recently, sent it off to the sewing ladies round the corner to convert it to short sleeve, so it will live on!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles